The Meeting Of Old Friends

Hah...Haha....

Man why is today so hot?

I've only been running for a few blocks and my shirt looked like I just fell into a swimming pool.

"Dang, can't let this heat get to me..."

Even though i said that, I could already feel my body giving up.

You dang traitor!

Ugh... can't...run any...more.

I just had to choose to wear black today... No wonder I'm getting dizzy.

My mind was going blank. This heat was too much for a excited guy wearing black.

As i got dizzy, my body slowly fell backwards.

I fell on somebody, that was the only think I could recall before fainting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- A few minutes ago -

Reiji: "Ai-Ai, isn't this a good day to go out?" Reiji smiled, knowing his friend wouldn't agree.

Mikaze: "The temperature today is a bit hot to go out don't you think?" Ai said frowning.

Reiji: "Aww, come on Ai-Ai, a little heat can't hurt no one!" Reiji grinned.

Mikaze: "Let's hope so." Ai said with a plain expression.

Reiji: "Aww, Ai-Ai can't you smile a litttle~~ bit? It might get you some hot nee-chan!" Reiji jokingly said.

Mikaze: "And why would I want that?" He said yet again expressionless.

Reiji: "Aww come on Ai---" Reiji words were cut off.

Reiji: "Woah!" He screamed.

Mikaze: "..." Ai stared down at his friend as he fell, sighing as he predicted something like this would happen.

Mikaze: "That's what you get for talking to much."

Reiji: "Ow ow owie..." He rubbed the back of his head then looked infront of him.

Reiji: "Hey, are you okay?"

Daichi: "..........."

Mikaze: "He's unconscious, probably from this heat." He said, still not helping his friend nor the other person up.

Mikaze: "And who said that heat can't hurt no one?" his gazed followed Reiji as he looked away, trying to avoid eye contact.

Reiji: "A..anyway! First things first! We need to take him to the hospital!" he trailed off.

Mikaze: "...Fine." He sighed then help his friend to carry the person to the hospital.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Back to present -

"Ugh..."

My head hurts.

Where am I?

I looked around, it seems I'm in the hospital.

"Why am I here?" I asked myself.

I couldn't really recall what happend. I sat stilled, trying to calm my mind as i tried to figure out what happened.

"Oh yeah! I fell and lost consciousness."

Wait

"...I think i fell on somebody..."

"That would be Reiji who you fell on." A voice came from the opened door.

"Huh? Reiji as in Kotobuki Reiji!?" I shockingly asked.

"Yes. He was also the one who brought you here." He said as he stepped into the room.

"WAH!!!!" I fell from my bed as I saw the person who answered.

"M...MMM....Mikaze Ai!!!!!!" I screamed.

"Yes?" He replied expressionlessly.

Suddenly...

THUD

A loud sound came from the hall...

Oh no... not good...

"Hey, by any chance you called anyone?" I nervously asked.

"Yes Reiji called Hibiki and Kei." He answed.

Ohhhhhhhhh no.

I rushed out of the room. Before my eyes was Kei shoving Reiji into the light blue colored wallpaper. Hibiki was shouting too, but not at Kei but Reiji.

"Guys! What are you doing?!" I scolded the both of them.

"Daichi!" Hibiki and Kei said in relieved.

"You okay?" Hibiki cariedly asked.

"I'm fine but on earth are you doing?!" I looked over their direction, Kei has a grip of Reiji's shirt, his other hand held tight, making a fist.

"Look, I know you have issues but can't you do it somewhere not visible? It's a hospital for the love of god." I yelled. I mean sure, you might hate the guy and a sudden phone call saying a friend is in the hospital and seeing his face there is definitely not a good sign but to handle it with violence and worse of all in a public place is just being unreasonable and selfish.

"....."

The door behind me suddenly opens. It was the door to my room.

"Hey Reiji, Saotome called. We gotta go." Ai spoke, drawing everyone's attention.

"....!"

"...Y..You!" Kei paniced.

"Aine?" Hibiki said, not believing in what his eyes just saw.

"Why Reiji?! Why didn't you told us that Aine was back? I thought you said that you'd nothing to do with him!" Kei yelled angrily.

Not again...

"Hey." Ai finally spoke but with an angry expression.

"My name is Mikaze Ai, I'm NOT Aine Kisaragi"

Oh my, he's scary.

"We got works to attend to. So if you would EXCUSE US."

Gulp.

Hibiki and Kei just nodded their heads then Ai and Reiji walked away.

"Come on guys, let's just call it a day for now, okay?" I said, chaging this awful mood.

"Oh yeah, how are you doing?" Kei caringly asked, finally someone bothers to ask how i am.

"Oh now you decided to ask." I smirk at Kei, showing how much of a good friend he is.

"Yeah, sorry about that... Just ..." Kei paused.

"Haizz.... I get it but next time find a better place to argue will you."

"Yea... My bad for losing it." Hibiki said, lowering his tone.

"Well, I'll forgive you if you buy me some fabric and needles." I grined.

They looked at eached other then laughes.

"Alright!"