Ai for Aine

- SAOTOME OFFICE -

"Excuse me, president" I knocked on the door.

"Ahh Mr.Daichi, come in." Saotome said

I stepped in the room. The atmosphere became heavy.

"Mr.Daichi, I would like a clear explanation about today's "event". " Saotome glared.

Yikes.

I took out the letter Hakase-san gave me.

I showed him the letter.

"I believe this letter will explain everything." I handed the letter

Saotome opened the letter and start reading.

I wonder what's written in it.

"I see." The president said as he examined the letter.
"Very well. So Mr. Daichi, since you're aware of Mr.Mikaze's situation, I do hope that you will cooperate." He continued.
"Yes." I answered
"You are dismiss." The president ended.
I head to the door and head to my room.

- Daichi/Mikaze Room -
I lied down, thinking about what just happened.
Mikaze-kun.... Is a robot.....
I scratched my head.
So my love for him will never reached.... All these unspoken words will forever be unspoken.
My heart ached. It felt like a thousand sharp needles just pierced through my heart, creating thousands of holes that will leave scars.
"It hurts. Why must it be like this....." Everything collapsed. My mind, my feelings, everything.
The thoughts of feelings which has been stored away will never be reached is quite.... 

.....

I let out a tear. One drop was enough to eased out the pain. But I won't let out more than one. Somehow, part of me didn't want the pain to stop. That way, I won't forget that these feelings I held for Mikaze-kun are real.
I slowly drifted in to sleep. Let tomorrow come soon. So I would know what to do with these unspoken feelings of mine. Where should they go? Perhaps I will find out in the future.
.
.
.
.
Morning came, I feel a bit better.
It's 5 in the morning. Even though Mikaze-kun isn't here, I still followed the schedule.
I cleaned myself up nicely and headed out. As I walked down the stairs. I hear Reiji making a commotion.
"What's going on?" I asked
"Dai-chan!! Bad news!!" Reiji uttered
He pointed at the tv on the wall.
"Breaking News! The perfectionist breaks down! During the take of the latest movie featuring him and Utashin winner Daichi Katsu, Mikaze Ai experienced some major issues and drowned! Daichi was fast and saved Mikaze Ai from death! Could the cause be from overworking from the company? Or is the perfectionist at his limit in showbiz?!"
"WHAT??!!" I was astonished. My eyebrows furies and I probably looked like I'm ready to murder someone.

"Dai-chan.... This isn't good.... Shining-san hate scandals the most. I hope he doesn't take it out too much on Ai-Ai..." Reiji worried.

He already had enough on his hands as it is! My god! Give the poor thing a break!

 "Damn!" I cursed. 

"Daichi." Hyuga-san called.

"Oh Hyuga-san. Goodmorning." I greeted.

"I got orders from Saotome. He's putting both you and Mikaze out for a while." Hyuga continued.

"WHAT?! HE'S PUTTING US OUT?!" I screamed

"For how long?!" Reiji asked.

"A month." Ryuga-san finished.

"Then.... what about the movie?!"
"For now, the Agency asked the director to film scenes that doesn't involve the two of you for now. You will continue after a month." Ryuga-san replied.