Love START!

"Please!" I begged.

"Absolutely not! I'm not letting my friend go to the other side!"

"Please Kei, i beg of you!" I pleaded with all my might.

"Kei is right, also are you.................. gay?" Hibiki side with Kei, at the same time questioning my sexuality.

"Its love at first sight! I can't help that it was a guy!" I yelled.

"That's the more reason not to help you, you don't know anything about him! Like hell I'm gonna let you move over there!" Kei fight back.

Well, you're probably wondering what and why are we fighting?

I decided to follow my heart and change agency, just to be beside Mikaze-kun.

But i know that the boss won't let me go unless i did something bad.

In order to do that, i've told Kei and Hibiki about it.

And that's how i got into this mess.

 Tsk... This is getting anoying

SLAM

I push Kei into a corner.

"Well, if you're not willing to cooprerate" I lift his head up, causing eye-to-eye contact.

"Why don't I just create one?" I grined as i lean in closer and closer.

"Oi!" Hibiki yelled.

Kei frozed.

I grabbed my cellphone then took a picture of us kissing.

"And send."

"Oi Kei! Snap out of it! Kei!" Hibiki shake Kei, trying to bring back.

I walk away smirking, leaving the two.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-The next morning-

"DAICHI! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" The boss yelled.

"It is exactly what you see. Apparently I'm gay" I answered.

I can hear the boss's veins cracking.

"UNEXCEPTABLE! DO YOU THINK I WOULD ALLOW A GAY MEN GOING AROUND AND INFECT EVERYONE?"

"......" 

"YOU ARE FIRED DAICHI KATSU!"

"......." I said nothing and took my leave.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Daichi Household-

"Shou-chan~~~" I called my cat.

"Meow?" 

"I did it! i got Raging-san to fire me! Now all i need is to convince Shining-san to accept me changing~" I scream in excitement.

"Meow ~ "

I better work hard!

I'm coming Mikaze-kun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-A Few Days Later-

"What buisness would you have with me President?" Ai asked.

"I have decided to assign you with a mentor."

"A mentor?" Ai was shock by the fact that he, a perfectionist, is having a person mentoring him.

"Yes, infact i believe you two already know each other."

"Who exactly is mentoring me?"

"You'll know by tomorrow, you two will be sharing rooms together."

"....."

"Very well."

"If that is all, I'll be taking my leave."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hehhhhhhhhhh? Ai-Ai? Mentor?!" Reiji Screamed.

Ranmaru and Camus both took the situasion calmly.

"That's right! And you won't believe who it is!" Ringo said.

"Ehhh? Who? who? Oh this is just too juicy!" Reiji replied. He loves these kind of things.

"Well infact, you guys know who he is already. You meet him a week ago." Ringo replied.

"It can't be?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nice to see everyone again! Hope to get along with all of you well." I said.

"No way! Daichi? What are you doing here?" Reiji asked.

"From now on I am officially a star of Shining Entertainment. Please treat me well, nee?" I smile as i explain.

"Buuut why did you switch?" Reiji grinned.

I immediately grabbed Mikaze-kun and pulled him into my direction.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm here to 'help' Mikaze-kun~" I laugh as i give them an answer.

Everyone that stood there giggled but they didn't say anything.

Mikaze-kun then moved my arm away.

"I've never asked for your help, Daichi" Mikaze-kun coldly said.

The whole room became silent.

"Either way, I'm helping you whether you like it or not Mikaze-kun, you've got orders from Saotome to listen to me right?" I smirk.

"... Very well. Well then, i shall take my leave if that is all." Mikaze-kun said then left.

"Poor Daichi has alot of work cut out for him~" Reiji thought out loud.

 A/N: Sorry this chappy was a little short, I didn't have any spare time so i tried writting as quick as possible when i'm free.

I'll try to upload as fast as i can! 

Thanks for supporting My One A.I. !