Damn Dude (ImmortalFox)

It was 1 am at the creature house, all of them sat in the living room in a circle playing truth or dare, slightly drunk. It was Dan's turn. "Eddie, truth or dare" "DARE, MOTHER FUCKER" Eddie yells. " I dare you to.... KISS ALEKS!" Eddie looked at aleks nervesly, but Aleks being the most drunk out of them, was up for it. But Eddie was still nerves. Eddie is gay but hasent told the rest of the creatures yet, He was more nerves that he was going to mess up with his crush. Aleks. Eddie looked at Aleks again, he began to lean in, once there lips tuched, Eddie felt like bombs where going off. After a while things got heated, but Jordan being the person he is, yells "GET A ROOM!" They break apart and Aleks looks at Jordan and says "Fine, we will" and with that the drunk russian pulls Eddie up the stairs into his bedroom. Once they where in the bed room, Aleks pushes Eddie onto the bed and straddles him, he crashed his lips onto the puerto rican once more. Things started to get heated up again, and a before they knew it all the clothes where off and Eddie was the one on top......

________________________________________________

Hello its kalia ^.^ 

dont worry this isnt over and sorry for such a short chaprer but should I do a smut or nah??