Chapter 11-[A Mortal's Moral Mistake]

Previously on Forgotten, chapter 10...

"H-hey!" You called out again to him, "Were you the person that made that wind hit the man so he would fall on the green ninja? Did you help me get away back then?"
Morro's walk stumbled to a halt, and he turned his body sideways a good 90 degrees. His eyes were narrowed, and he replied, "Why would you think that?"
"I heard you know how to control the wind. You're the master of wind are you not?"
The raven haired man glanced up at the sky, before turning to you again, "Perhaps. Perhaps it was me. Perhaps it was destiny."
You gave him a hard stare, "Why?" Your voice raised to him, as if challenging him for an answer. "Why risk almost getting caught?"
Morro didn't reply at first. He took in your harsh look, and he challenged it with his. He didn't back down but his lips were pinned against each other for a good couple minutes before saying, "It'd be a shame putting my efforts to get you to the apartment to a waste."
You continued to watch his face. As if looking for a sign of something. Of something else other than the calm and collected cold coming from him. His stern features. But nothing was there. In the end he turned away from your eyes, and continued walking. You followed, not speaking another word.

o~O~o

    [ WARNING this chapter contains the following: alcohol and harassment*. These aren't super big, especially the harassment but I just want to make sure everyone understands what to expect. If you wish not to read this chapter due to this warning, comment below and I can tell you a brief summary :) ]

    *includes mention of actions, phrases, and unwanted touching ]

<|-: A    M O R T A L ' S M O R A L
M I S T A K E :-|>

    2 or 3 days have past. There was no calling for your part in the job just yet. Then again this plan was relying extensively upon the ninja.
    Morro has been quite frequent within your days. You supposed he was telling the truth when he excused his absence due to 'a busy schedule.' Now it was all just a waiting game. The plan was in set, and all was needed was the go ahead.
    He has requested you many times, either personally or having another ghost do it for him. And how could you say no to his requests? It wasn't up to you.

    Yesterday he had annoyed and pestered you within the walls of the apartment. Even though you had your own room, keeping a ghost out was much harder than just closing and locking the door.
     The two of you didn't exactly meet eye to eye. Although some calm and 'soft' moments between you two, mostly you disagreed with each other. He either bothered and teased you into frustration or anger, yet he still went on, not blinking an eye. Your arguments were sometimes heated, but Morro always seemed to laugh it off with a bitter gaze.

    It was perhaps 6 or 7, the sun was setting. After a day of being ordered around by Soul Archer within Stiix all day, you were relieved to finally find yourself some you time. Caseem had offered to keep you company, but you kindly declined, and he shrugged it off.
     You sighed softly to yourself, and shut the door to your room, smiling to yourself for final peace.
    "Greetings, my little human~"
    You jumped, nearly having a heart attack as suddenly Morro's face went through the door, revealing itself in your room. Since you were still facing the door once you closed it, the glowing face came close to you, and you reared away, with a surprised call.
    He his eyelids lowered upon his green hues and he chuckled as you growled at him, pointing to him, now a few feet away, "Don't do that!"
    "Come along, get dressed, girl. We're going out," Morro shrugged at you, before finally stepping through the whole of the door so you were able to see all of him. His hands were crossed over his chest, and the large hood of his cloak was set on his head. You could see the small tears and chipped areas at the brim of the hood.
    You're eyes narrowed, and you shook your head, "Oh no, I already spent the day with Soul Archer, I deserve my free time!" You quickly called to him. You didn't feel like doing more work. You wanted your rest god dammit.
    Morro shook his head and snapped his tongue, "Tsk, tsk, tsk, this is your free time, girl. I'm taking you out for something better though."
    "What can possibly be better than relaxing in your own room?" You asked in a bland tone, not really that excited.
    The ghost gave you a challenging look, before speaking out in an irritated voice, "Just get ready. You have 5 minutes, let's go."