A New Way Of Life Suprisingly Normal WTH

Spoiler alert They turn into humans and become werewolfs yet they ar'nt suprised when it happens and they know how to walk and act in the human body very quickly. :P

Anika's POV

I walked over to the couch. I leapt on to it and curlded up and fell asleep.

Joesph's POV

I was really sad because I could'nt fit on the couch with her. I walked over to the bed. I leapt on and curled up and fell asleep dreaming of my mate. 9 Hours later I woke up with pain all over and my first reaction was running over to my very awake mate in the corner of the room. The pain took 2 hours and we where knocked out at one poiint and woke up. My vision was'nt as great but still I could see very well and....I was naked. I did'nt want my mate to get uncomfortable so I ran over to my dresser. I knew what happened people knew it would happen. We where Humans forms of wolfs.We had almost all wolf sences except our behavior changed and our body forms where human. I opened the drawer I knew how to move like i was used to this body forever. I pulled out a tshirt and a pair of boxers for her and threw them her way. I slipped on boxers and pant's withen seconds. She however ran and hid behind the bed and got changed. She coughed and talked but her voice was strained like it hurt to talk. "Thanks." She said. I walked over to my dresser and looked a water bottle in it. Yea still kinda messy room. I walked over to her.My shirt was longer then the boxers she was wearing and I smiled at that. I handed her the water and she drank it all withen seconds. "And i think a shirt is nessasary." She said looking down. I laughed and walked back to my dresser. I slipped on a plain white t shirt and waked back over to her. "Better now?" I said sacasticly. She rolled her eyes and threw the water bottle in the trash. I looked at her and finaly realized her features. She had fire colored hair with black streaks in it and it looked beutiful. Her eye's where still red but they seemed not like a blood red but a nice red and I smiled. She had a perfect figure without any fat on her. She was beutiful.

(I let Jared write the parts where Joesph POV is and I write The Anika's POV's because jared is my bro and i suck at writing it in a guys POV lol)

Anika's POV After he slipped a t shirt oon I looked at him. His hair ,Unlike his wolf, was dark brown and his eye's where the exact same as his wolf's. I rolled my eye's and walked out the door. He walked out behind me.

Joesph's POV

 I followed her out and saw all the people that where my pack going to the breakfist table down stairs. I led her downstairs and sat at the table and motioned for her to sit next to me. He rolled her eye's but she did. Darren sat next to me he was one of my best friends. "Yo bro what's with the chick?" He said fist bumping me. "I thought it was pretty damn obvious." I rolled my eye's. "So you scored a girlfriend?" He said sitting down. Her eye's snapped to him and i laughed at her reaction. Darren had Black hair and blue eye's. None of the pack was fat. "No she's not my girlfriend." I said laughing. "Hmmm she a nighter?" He asked and My mate was drinking water and she spit it out. I laughed. "Nope." I said still laughing. "Hmmm Mate?" He said like there was no more options. "Bingo bro." I said. "Yo chick you got a name?" he said. She scowled at him. "Mabie I do mabie i don't after a break your jaw mabie I'll tell ya." She said standing up ready to fight. Everybody looked at her. "Wo chick relax it was just a question." He said putting his hands up in surrender. She glared at him at sat down. I liked how she would stand up for herself. I laughed. "Feisty one is'nt she?" He said laughing. He stood up and walk one foot away from his chair. She stood up walked over to him looking calm and Kicked him where the sun down sign. She smiled at him and then walked back to her seat and sat down while he moaned in pain. Everybody was staring at her. I smirked. Then food was served. We ate in silence. After we ate I went to grab her hand. She pulled it back like she expected me to hurt her.I frowned and just looked up at the stairs. "Wanna watch a movie in my room and later I'll show you around the town?" I asked her hope clear in my voice. "Sure." She said her voice wasnt raspy at all it was perfect. We walked up stairs and I oped the door to my room. I walked in and jumped onto the bed and flicked tthe tv on. She looked at me with the 'where am I going to sit' look on her face. I almost laughed. "Come on sit down I do'nt bite." I said looking at the spot next to me on the bed. She rolled her eye's and walked over and sat on the far side of the bed away from me. My wolf screamed at me. 'Get  her over her next to us now' He ylled at me. I Ignored him. Sadness was clear in my voice tough. "What movie?" I asked glancing at the tv so she could'nt see the slight hurt in my eye's.

Anika's POV

My wolf yelled at me for making our mate upset. "What ever you want." I said. I wanted soo badly to move closer but My mind knew better then that so i stayed put. He  was looking through movies on netflix when he stopped and looked at me. Pain was clear in his eye's. I looked down ashamed. I moved over closer to him and his face brightened. I was still a distance away from him but withen reaching distance. his eye's looked happy then sad a little again. He continued using one hand looking through movie's. His other hand lay on the bed open. I knew what he wanted and I gave in. I reached over and grabbed his hand holding it in mine. He did'nt look over at me but i could see the smile on his face. "Im sorry if u did this because of me..." He said meaning the moving and hand holding. "It's okai if you don't want to.." He said a little sadness in his voice as he thought of the fact. "It's okai I understand how ur wolf is and it's fine" I said trailing off. He started some movie i did'nt even know the name of. I moved closer til i was close to him but not touching him. I was still holding his hand. I fell asleep during the movie.

Joesph's POV

I was really happy she was holding my hand. She fell asleep and during her sleep she'd move alot and occasinaly bump into me. I smiled and closed my eye's relaxing. I waited til she woke up... "Time for the tour."