The Rouges+The Pack=Fight

I'm no longer using the - things soo their just gunna be talking and only other wolfs can hear them  got it?!    Just start reading

Anika's POV

Once we reached the hut and went inside we looked for the shot gun.I leaped upon the table and grabbed it by my mouth. "Got it" "K sis meet me out side i got the bullets."  I headed out side with the shot gun in my mouth. Once we got into the yard I set it down. "Blah it tates bad." My bro laughed at that. "Ready sis?" He smirked. "Always am bro" I smiled and we lined it up and he used his paw to pull the trigger hitts a target. "Score!" I loughed and we heard howling not far from the hut. We widened our eyes and looked at each other. We bolted in to hut he had the gun and he hid it under the table grabbed some food while i stood and watched him and he nodded and we bolted outside.As soon as we stepped out we froze. 17 grown wolfs stood un front of us,Teeth bared. My brother had dropped the food and was frozen on the spot soo i took action. I bent down,Teeth bared,Growling. The alpha was a pure black wolf with a blue stripe acroos his back and sides.He look to be 29 soo he was'nt old. He stood proudly and yet he had coal dark eyes trained on me. My brother broke out of his trance and even with the threat in front of us he bolted over too me and side my side we stood teeth bared and crouched ready to pounce."Wait!" said the alpha his voice full of athority. Everywolf stopped baring there teeth except a couple. Most still had their eyes on us though. The alpha  looked me and my brother up and down. "A pair of rouges. You both look about the samge age 5 mabie 6 or 7 are you twins?" Alpha wolf asked. My brother bared his teeth even wider hissing "Yes we are." The look in my brothers eyes where challenging the alpha to ,dare make a move to make his pack buddies attack. The alpha did'nt seem too afected. "What brings you two small ones to this forest where are your parents?" He asked. These are the words that made me snap. I opened my bared teeth and lunged at the alpha. His eyes widened. His pack where the first to move and they all lunged at me. I was small and quick.I landed on him and scratched a long gash on his face by his eye. It was'nt deep but it was long. I just then noticed what i did and seconds before i was attacked I lepted off and bolted to my brothers side.He had froze and his eyes where wide. The pack turned and bolted twared me and my brother. I halted and waited for the impact.A booming voice came over us. "HALT!" It was the alpha. Everyone froze seconds before they hit us. "Well that answers that question." The alpha said refering to the question about our parents. His next words are what made my heart stop.......................

Ha cliff hangers gotta love em. Well I'll update another 2 chapters tomarrow if i get time in the mean time Feedback would be good to see if its good so far. Sorry about mistakes like i said I'll fix them later..............Bia