2.AP Chemistry

JiaYi POV:

As Jungkook and I are walking to my class, I can already feel my sexy teacher Mr.Kwon giving me a lecture about lateness.  Not that I mind staring at his beautiful face~

I peek at the door window to see if Jimin was in class... Not that I cared or anything.. Then I turned to Jungkook who is smiling at me...

AAAIIISSSHH! He's so cute!

Then he asks me "Your cheeks are turning pink

Then he asks me "Your cheeks are turning pink. Are you shy JiaYi?"

I feel my face burning up... I pat my face trying to cool myself down... I'm so embarrassed! I look down at my watch and I notice that I'm 10 minutes late!!!!

"uh no... I'm not shy... I need to go in now. It's sweet of you for dropping me off to class! Gomabseubnida!!(thank you)" I bowed and ran into the classroom and quickly scan the classroom for an empty seat.

Just great. Jimin. Jimin looks at me and says "Hey peasant, why so late huh? That's unusual."

Before I can say anything... Mr hot stuff Kwon, looks at me with disappointment and finally says "Kim JiaYi... stay after class."

Just freaking great

Just freaking great.

I do feel bad for coming late to his class. I'm never late to his class... But ugh the stupid hallway are always so crowded!!! IT'S SOMETIMES IMPOSSIBLE TO EVEN MOVE!! UUUUGGGHHHH!! I sigh and nod my head to Mr.Kwon and he goes back to teaching.

I set my books on the table and Jimin takes my workbook. He giggles. I snatch my workbook.

"YAH! you're so annoying. What's so funny chimchim?! huh???!!!!" i glared at him. He's so annoying ugh. I just want to smash him with my workbook.

"You do sure take a lot of notes on a simple chem workbook dummy" he's still gigging. "not enough to beat me sweetie~"

"idiot" hmph. Why is always making fun of me???

Jimin POV

Aaaiissh! Where is this peasant jiayi~ She's never late!

I just want to bother her~ I'm so bored~  It's has been 5 minutes and she's still not here!!!

Then one of my classmate comes toward me and she blushes... A N N O Y I N G~ she looks like she wants to sit down next to me, so i extend my legs and smirk at her. She's crazy if she thinks she's going to sit next to me. This seat is for my peasant Jia~

"Oppa... I want to sit next to you... oppaaa"  Daeun (classmate) whines...

"no thanks." and look down at my phone to check the time. Where is Jia?! I look up and Daeun is still standing there.

"Aaaaiiisssshh! I don't want to sit next to you! Okay honey?" so annoying~ She nods and walks to the table in front of me and sits down. Good girl...

I hate when girls always want to be near me... I mean they're hot and everything but it gets overwhelming... They're always throwing themselves at me... This is the only class which most of the girls chill and drool over Mr.Kwon. I don't understand why he's a chemistry teacher. He's so rich. He has his own clothes line, and on top of that, he makes his own music and has his band Big Bang. Plus he's my father best friend... hehe

Lost in my thoughts, I notice Jiayi siting next to me. Hehe..

Why are her cheeks pink? Aish, I'll ask later~

Side Note: I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!! Leave comments, Vote & don't forget to follow!! LOVE YOU GUYS!! <3