7.Appa and Jin

JiaYi POV:

I texted Mina to come over for dinner since Jasper and mama is coming over. My appa(dad) is ok with my mama coming over and is excited to see Jasper. My mama and appa are in good terms, so they get along well.

I finish getting ready. I hope my mama likes my outfit.

I go downstairs to find Jin and I spot him with my appa.

"Suji, you look so beautiful!" My appa says to me. Before I can answer, my father runs and hugs me so tight and says "Of course you look beautiful. You got your appa genes after all." Then pulls away.

"Of course Suji is beautiful. She's worldwide beautiful~ and I'm worldwide handsome old man~" Jin grins.

"Who you calling old man Seokjin? Do you want spanking?!" My dad glares at Jin.. Meanwhile Jin looks ready to make a run for it.

All I do is laugh. I love them so much.

"Yah, appa you're not old... You look like you're 25, hehe~ Jin you look 90, so shush." I giggle

"WORLDWIDE HANDSOME WILL NOT BE HERE GETTING INSULTED BY JIA OR SHOULD I SAY SUJI... SUZY BAE~ HEHE" Jin won't stop grinning.

"Don't call me that. Shh, you guys my middle name is secret." I pout.

My appa stick his tongue out at me. WHAT?! Jin does the same

"BLEEEHHH" Appa and Jin say at the same time.

Childish kids.

"Appa, why are we having dinner with BigBang?" I said out of curiosity.

"Well why not?" Jin answers.

"We're having them for dinner because I miss them. We been so busy, we finally found the time to spend with each other honey. They're also bringing their kids. So you'll meet them. Beside Jimin, you'll get to meet my dear friends children." Appa says proudly

"Is CL coming to? She is my close friend and Mr.Kwon best friend too." I say.

"Yeah she's coming too. This will be good opportunity to meet my group children. Jin already met them all."

"Jin you met them already???" I say with surprise.

"Yep. I met them long time ago. When we were kids. We still keep in touch, and make music together." Jin says

"WAAAhHH??? Where was I??" I'm so in shock.

"You're too busy with school, getting good grades, photoshoot, filming, you never got the chance I guess. I'm assuming some of the kids goes to your school." Jin starts to scratch his head.

"That's right hon. You only know Jimin, now it's time to meet the rest and be good friends." my appa continues.

I'm still trying to process what Jin just said. The hell was I?? Jin is only 2 years older than me. So I'm guessing they're around the same age? Who knows..

"Now that I remember, you and Jimin will play when we were kids too. When Jimin will stop hanging out with Jasper, Mina and I, he would hang out with you and big bang kids right?" It makes sense now.

"That's right. I mean who wouldn't want to hangout with Mr.Worldwide handsome" he says proudly.

Bruh.

"Jin, appa, where is mama and Jasper staying?" I said worried.

"They're staying at my hotel." Jin says.

"Yup." appa agrees.

The doorbell rings.