As the trio look at them selves, they are magically being transformed into the attire the group before them were wearing

As the trio look at them selves, they are magically being transformed into the attire the group before them were wearing. White, beautiful and porcelain.

The trio glance over at eachother, the females hair are combed perfectly to the side. The males hairstyle is natural and stylish, neatly of course.

The other half who had arrived before them were glancing over the waterfall. No wonder they were so interested in it. It was utterly beautiful and mesmerising.

As if on que, they all turned to face, the survivors. Jia, Baekhyun and Lay. With heartwarming smiles and faces were shared with multiple emotions.

They all enveloped in a warm hug after so many months. Some were crying shamelessly and asking about their wellbeing but, in Utopia, your free and full of life. "WE ARE ONE, EXO!"

Jia finally reunited with Bonghee, Minhee, Eunji and Hyemi.

After meeting their friends after along time, they wiped their tears away and parted ways. Leaving little Hyemi in a Cute smirk.

Bonghee walked towards Chanyeol. Sehun came to Jia pulling her in a warm and loving hug.

His tall figure made her feel protected and even on his last moments in Dystopia, he protected her.

The so called mischievous group of four became to be a group of singers called BlackPink.

No wonder they all fell familiar with the faces when they realised that Jennie, Lisa, Rosè and Jisoo were acting like LeighAnne, Jesy, Jade and Perrie.

Jisoo was Jesy. Lisa was Jade. LeighAnne was Rosè and Perrie was Jennie. At first no one believed them until the embarrassing moment between Chanyeol and Jisoo was revealed.

"No! Nooo please Jisoo!" Chanyeol begged as he didn't want anyone else to know about how he freaked out about Suho's departure in the supermarket.

Xiumin shyly called Minhee over as she stayed with Eunji and decided to go with Eunji after all when she wanted to be with D.O. Yes you guessed it right. With Hyemi the little Cupid on the loose, she knows what's right.

After everyone reunited with their lovers and friends, they left Chanyeol, Bonghee and Hyemi to 'sort things out' which they eventually did.

After hearing the news, Little Hyemi squirmed Into Chanyeol's and Bonghee's hug. Chanyeol shyly chuckled as he picked her up.

He looked at Bonghee lovingly before they walked out to the wider world together with Hyemi in his arms. To start a new life, to get married to the one he really loves, Bonghee.

He didnt mind Hyemi, he was excited to have Hyemi as his daughter. And to be a father, he was already excited. Along with Hyemi, to accept Chanyeol as her father.

They were all shocked and welcomed by a familiar face. He stood in between the two large oak trees that welcomed them into Dystopia, and farewelled into Utopia.

The man gave it an equal demonic and dark vibe, enough for anyone to understand his hidden intentions.

He was of a tall masculine build, blonde hair slicked to the side, he was utterly handsome but his personality tells otherwise.

Chanyeol had to blink not twice but thrice to confirm what was pictured infront of him.

Was he really who he thought he was. Why is he here all of a sudden? As Bonghee's grips tightens on Hyemi and on Chanyeol wrist, he is still confused.

"Appa...." for some reason, Hyemi tugged on Chanyeol's sleeve and he hugged her tightly.

The tall male takes a clear and assertive look towards the family of three before he smirks at one particular person.

Bonghee stood froze, as if she had seen a ghost. She was terrified and hurt to see him again.

"Welcome back, baby."

~~~~~~Author note:~~~~~
👆🏻Looks like a snake👆🏻
😂
Well, this is the end of DYSTOPIA.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Just before I was about to publish this, i noticed actually, a stupid bitch called me XiuYEHET 😒 *THANKS!* that I reached 2k reads already! Wtf I'm outta my mind like this book is ended and I get 2k!

I sincerely want to thank a few people, firstly my main hoe😂- Snowflake099 for supporting me through out my work and encouraging me to do more❤️

XiuYEHET for being the craziest bitch out there, two timing on Sehun and Xiumin. But being a great cousin... thank you for supporting me!❣️

Chogiwhynot thank you so much for supporting my book, leaving your comments and engaging throughout the whole book, I truly appreciate it💕

And last but not least. theCatypillar I know you're busy with school, but, I wanna thank you from deep within my heart 💓 for enabling me to write this, I remember requesting you to do it, but you kinda..... as kindly as possible rejected and encouraged me to write it. SO THANK YOU FOR STARTING an idea into my head!💕

NOT TO MISS OUT the bagfuls of readers. Thank you ALL for reading, voting and commenting on my book. I just don't have words to express my gratitude but to thank you all over and over again. I can finally mark this book as COMPLETE

And move onto the sequel/prequel. Reminder, it is nothing in connection to the MV 'Electric Kiss' anymore. As it has ended. I hope you did feel the connection of the MV if not, I'm truly sorry I tried my best.

Please do continue to support my second book, Utopia, it will contain a lot of the past from *here* and before Dystopia, so don't miss it out!

💕Thank you so much for reading this!💕