•11•

D.O walks through the enchanted forest land of flowers blossomed, green tree leaves and the sunlight above him.

It is strange to him because the last thing he remembered were rocks, huge rocks above him. Did it crush him? Then how did he end up in this place?

He looks at his hands, they glow. He touches his face or tries to. He touches the mystical flowers blooming up in the sun.

It pleases him to the fullest as if he is immortal and as if he has left the earth.

The ground beneath his clean porcelain shoes, crunching on the autumn like tree leaves. But he is not alone.

As he wanders through this magical harmless forest he encounters another human figure, back facing towards him, glowing brightly in the sunshine. Who was he?

"That's so cool!" Chanyeol exclaimed, almost skeptic for Suho, it seemed as if Chanyeol was hiding his true emotions. Suho rubbed his back gently and nodded.

"I'm finally Pikachu!" Chen pointed to random places and it shot like a lightning, sending the card box flying in fire balls. "Looks like we have more of us with powers."

"You all..... power." Chen remembered Xiumins last words. "Jongdae? What's wrong?"  He looked up to the boys.

"You all have powers!" Kai, Baekhyun and Sehun began laughing at Chen.

"No, were sure we're not weird like you!" They weren't weird it made them advantageous. "That's not what I meant. Minseok hyung told me before he left..."

All we're dead serious, staring at Chen. How would Xiumin know that they all have powers?