•23•

-
The two girls squealed as they saw the little girl run towards them without flowers in her hand. For along time they had seen the two boys wander through the meadows, alone.

Often talking, running around and gazing out toward the flower gardens.

But they don't understand why and how they have arrived at this place. "I couldn't find them unnie."

The little girl spoke innocently, sending the two into small frowns. "Then where are the flowers?" The eldest one asked. Disappointed.

"I gave it away." They both furrowed their eyebrows in confusion. "To who?" The little girl smiled before turning on her heels and skipping away in her bright white dress.

"To the bunnies!"
-
The group of six boys and six girls walked along the dead trees and broken objects. "Yeah, we came here. And it's still here!"

Chanyeol refereed to the old rotten fish that used to have maggots covered on them, now boneless fish.

"Disgusting." Jesy commented as she passed by it. What caught their eyes were a car, it looked weirdly shaped but it was just their.

Before their eyes, silver in colour and new. No rust not damage whatsoever.

"How is this gonna help us get out from here?" Chanyeol asks everyone whose examining it. "Yeollie and kids! Hop on let's go to the supermarket."

She laughed hysterically at her own words while slapping her knee.

Where Chanyeol was flustered and flattered upon hearing his new name. "C-coming. Sehun-ah come too please!"

Sehun sheepishly looked at Jia before nodding to Chanyeol.

"UGHH kids, I meant Sehun and Jia!" Once again Bonghee was able to make them all laugh again.