40. Unspoken Words

*This chapter handles sensitive topics so if you can not handle it please exit now!*

Titus POV

"Can I go with you?" Kohl asked as he clung onto my right leg. "Uh no Kohl. I'm sorry but I have to attend a very important meeting." His eyes began to water as he released his grip on my leg.

Kohl was a handful. I stayed up all night catering to his needs. After we finished one thing, he was ready to start the next. I finally got him to settle down around 5 in the morning. But by that time it was time for me to get ready. Sure enough, one hour later he was up and ready to play again. I didn't mind playing him, I actually enjoyed it. I was just busy and exhausted.

I lifted him up and placed him on the edge of the bed, then crouched down in front of him. "Look I'll be back before you know it, okay?" He nodded his head slowly.

"Stay in your room until I get back." I ran my hand through his curly brown hair then stood. I walked towards the door then glanced back at him one last time before I left.

As I began walking down the hallway Seth came rushing towards me. "Alpha." My Wolf was instantly on high alert. He was a threat in my wolf's eyes. It took a lot of me to hold my wolf down.

"What?" I said through clenched teeth.

Sensing my hostility, he took a step back. "Uh I heard you were allowing some of the Westbrook pack members to join our pack...." He said, keeping his head down. "Okay, what's your point?" I asked, clearly annoyed.

"I-I was just wondering if you'd allow Paisley and her mother to join our pack." I crossed my arms over my chest with a smile. I knew something was going on between the two, and this just confirmed it.

Wanting to see him squirm I pressed the subject. "And why is that Seth?" He snapped his head up as his eyes went wide. "Um, well...I like her." He muttered under his breath.

"You know what Seth. If this will help you get over my mate, then I'll do it." He shook his head. "I-I don't like Brinn."

I chuckled, "You're lying, but...nice try." I patted him on the shoulder and began walking away.

"Thank you alpha." He shouted down the hall. I shook my head. "Whatever dude."

Everyone was waiting for me once I entered the conference room. "Well it's about time you showed up." Richard said. I rolled my eyes and took my seat next to Ryan. I ran my hand over my face then sighed. "Okay we can split up Westbrook into our two packs." I said wearily.

"Okay straight down to business. I like it." Owen said excitedly. Richard gave Owen a hard look then spoke. "Then it's settled. I have a list of all the names of the remaining pack members." He said as he pulled out two sheets of papers with names on them. He handed one to me with a pen.

Ryan glanced over the list as I made notes on the families that wanted to stay together. "I'll take the Marcos family." Richard stated. I crossed them out then went down the list. "I'll take Paisley and her mother." He nodded then crossed out their names. We went on like this for an hour until we got to the last 3 names on the list.

My mind was already made up. After spending only a couple of hours with Kohl I had formed an unimaginable bond with him, and I knew at that moment he was coming home with me.