13. Responsililities

When I woke up the next morning, Titus was wrapped securely around my waist. His head lay peacefully on my stomach. I ran my hand through his soft curls. A light sigh escaped his lips. Shortly after his hazel eyes fluttered open. We stared at each other silently. Grey meeting hazel. "Morning." He finally said.

"Good morning." I let out a squeal as he pulled me up, so I was now straddling his waist. I placed the palm of my hands on his chest to steady myself.

He slid his hands up my t-shirt, revealing my underwear. He stopped when his hands reached my waist. The bulge in his pants began to harden. Encountering my most feminine area. I bit my lip to stifle a moan. I felt a wetness forming between my legs.

His eyes slowly changed from his normal hazel to a light gold. His wolf was making an appearance. I dug my nails into his chest, snapping him out of his lustful state. A few blinks later his eyes were back to their normal state.

I hopped off the bed and stared down at him. My wolf growled in my head, at the loss of contact with her mate. The bulge in his pants didn't subside at all. He sat up and faced me. "Why'd you ruin the moment?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes and placed my hands on my hips. "Because, if I didn't stop there we wouldn't be leaving this room anytime soon." He arched his brow. "And how's that a bad thing?"

I scoffed then turned on my heel. "Males." I said as I entered the bathroom. Titus's laughter could be heard faintly as the door closed shut.

Don't get me wrong, I totally wanted to jump his bones, but I just didn't think the time was right.

I slipped out of my clothes then entered the shower. I was rinsing the shampoo out of my hair when Titus entered the restroom. His eyes roamed over my body through the glass. "What the hell?! Get out!" I shouted as I covered myself with my hands.

He threw his head back as laughter filled the room. "Didn't know you were the shy type." I rolled my eyes. "F*cking alphas man." I muttered as I turned off the shower.

Titus moved to the sink and began brushing his teeth. I took the opportunity to wrap a towel around me, while he was occupied.

I walked to the sink next to him and started brushing my teeth and washing my face. "You're meeting with my mother today." He stated.

I dried my face with a towel then stared at him through the mirror. "Okaaay. Thanks for planning my schedule for me." I said sarcastically.

A low growl rose from his chest. I sighed then shook my head, trying to change the subject. "What time?"

He looked down at his watch then back at me. "In thirty minutes." I slapped his arm. His eyes went wide, shocked by my audacity. "Why didn't you tell me this earlier?" I groaned then exited the bathroom.

I walked into the walk-in closet to change into black Adidas pants and a white lose V-neck. I slipped on my black converse then walked back into the room.

Titus was standing by the window on the phone, still dressed in his pajama pants. "Okay, I'll be there in a couple of minutes." He ended the call then shoved it in his pocket.

"Hey I'm leaving." He snapped his head up, eye meeting mine.

He nodded then proceeded to walk towards me. "Okay." He said when he was directly in front of me. He snaked one of his arms around my waist. I gasped when he pulled me to his bare chest.

He slowly brought his lips to mine. Sparks ignited from the contact of our lips. His tongue invaded my mouth, fighting for dominance.

Pulling away, he placed a kiss on my forehead then retreated into the closet. I stood there for a couple of seconds before I finally snapped out of it.