"I missed you, Barr."

Recap

"Am-"

"Nah-uh, CCPDian." I tutted, "you're not going to argue against this." I mentioned towards our hands before further adding, "and to whatever, I am going order you next."

Before dragging him to where the wind took the two of us.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The view right in front of me was something that could not easily be described with words. It was so mesmerising amd breathtaking that I was  completely unable to take my eyes off it. I felt, for the first time in a while, awestruck at the beauty before me.

I heaved a sigh before, once again, admiring the sight located just in front of me.

As I was mentally gushing over the beauty before me, my extraordinary ears picked up a shuffling sound from behind me before I heard someone's voice,

"Would you stop staring at my bathroom?"

I, as usual, didn't paid a single heed to the person present in the room other than me.

When I didn't replied to his pathetic self, he cleared his throat, loudly. "It's kind of creepy, you know." Bureau joked or so I thought.

I, yet again, flat out ignored him as my eyes remained glued to the beautiful interior of his en suite bathroom.

Truth to be told, I had fallen in love with it the second my brown orbs landed on it's undeniably beauty.

"Oh, god!" Bureau groaned, "You aren't going to move from here, are you?" I heard the sound of his footsteps coming close to where I was standing in front of his bathroom before he stood right beside me and said, "Okay..." He trailed off,  a heavy sigh escaping his lips, "So, tell me one thing."

This time I decided to cut him some slack as I nodded my head, absentmindedly, allowing him to shoot me anything.

"No offense " He said, cautiously, " but what's in there to be so starstruck about?" He indicated to my dazed facial expression.

Reluctantly taking my eyes away from the marvellous tiled bathroom, I gave him a flat look. "What's in there  not  to be starstruck about?" I countered him, emphasizing on the word 'not' way more than it was necessary.