"Let It out."

Recap

"Am-"

"Nah-uh, CCPDian." I tutted, "you're not going to argue against this." I mentioned towards our hands before further adding, "and to whatever, I am going order you next."

Before dragging him to where the wind took the two of us.

●●●●●●●●●●●

"What about CC Jitters, then?"

"I've been there too many times to even count."

"So, how about going to museum?"

I gave him a look and before you start asking me as to which look was it, let me tell you one thing, I didn't knew the answer to it myself. "Seriously?" I asked, eyeing him up and down as if he had gone crazy which he surely had.

He shrugged his shoulders lazily before saying, "You asked for it."

"I so didn't!" I argued, immediately denying his baseless accusations, "Are there only two places in your city to be considered as amazing?" I questioned, trying to provoke him just because I could.

We both were right now sitting in the forensic lab of our office in which Bureau worked.

After almost dragging him to here like a slave, which he had become after our small fight , I ordered him to show me some amazing places here in Central City and what he had came up with since then was on the display for everyone to see.

Bureau cleared his throat, making me to focus on his dishevelled state. He looked as if he was running a thousand miles per minute before I spotted him kicking pebbles in the ocean.

Okay, so first of all he wasn't anywhere near an ocean and he sure as heck was not kicking anything in it let alone some pebbles.

He looked at me with a small smile, having already figued out what I was trying to do, "Let's go to karaoke bar right across from CC Jitters."

I waved the oh-so-damn-exciting offer of this weird creature sitting across from me. "Karaokes are not my jam, dude." I told him, sounding quite like a gangster in despair.

He raised a questioning eye brow at me, seeming skeptical of my revent6 statement.

"We, "I said, "Me and karaoke," Rolling my eyes, I elaborated further when I saw the look of confusion on his face, "never went hand in hand with each other and I am sure, never will."

He gave me an amused look, keeping mum, silently telling me to continue. I took a deep breath before letting it escape from my nose and, abruptly, stood up from the chair on which I had been sitting on since the two of us entered in here.

"It happened back in the eventful year nineteen-o- nine," I said loudly, spreading my arms wide open just like how people in ancient times used to tell stories before continuing further, "The wind was blowing wildly, when a girl named Am-"

"-elia." Bureau interjected in between my awesome tale, doing the regrettable. I whipped around and stormed to where he was sitting before pointing my index finger at his right eye.