"You were just calling...me?"

{It's an author's note, here, and then the chapter}

Firstly, sorry for the inconvenience. I, myself, hate A/N in between chapters as it breaks the flow of the whole story. So, I decided to write one in a chapter, itself. LOL.

 LOL

Secondly, guys, a very happy new year to all of you. I pray to god that this year brings a lot of happiness and joy in your lives (and god don't forget in mine, too!) I know, it's a bit late for this but, who said you can't wish new year after a day?

So, guys, the wishing ends here.

Now, let's talk about work (rubs hands while sticking my tongue out) Please don't be Gandhi ji's one of the three monkeys (the one who do not say wrong to others)

I'm not telling you to say wrong to me. But, please, please, comment and vote if you like any section of any chapter of this book.

If possible, please point out the mistakes which I oh-so-gracefully did in the previous chapters as well as the ones I, unintentionally, will do in next ones, too.

Please, for the love of pig, (if you even have one cause I don't!) Don't be, and I repeat, do not be a silent reader.

P.S: Enjoy the chapter

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Recap

I smiled down at her, "I have somewhere to be but thanks for the offer, though."

She smiled back at me before I turned around to leave only to do a complete three sixty degree turn around and picked up the almost forgotten coffee cup from the table. I smiled sheepishly at the still smiling woman before finally walking out of the cafe and towards my office.

Time for some work, guys.

●●●●●●●●●

"Wott?!" Sam sputtered out in disbelief, his voice muffled because of the device hanging from between his lips. He was sitting on his bed in all his dull glory whilst wrapped up from next to toe in a puffy blue blanket.

It would be to say the least that he looked like a freaking smurf. A smurf in disguise, would be more accurate.

I walked up to where he was sitting before landing myself right beside him and moved closer to him in hopes of getting some warmth. He gave me a look of utter bewilderment before motioning for me to wait with a gesture of his hand.