"Don't call me that."

Hande ercel as Am {above}

Recap

"And no, he is only my brother! So, you can take a chance at him if you want to."

I looked back at her blushing face.

Smiling, I walked out the door and into the morning sun of my new residence- The Central City.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"I freaking waited there for you for one damn hour, you jerk!" I shouted at Sam while he was busy scribbling something on a white sheet placed in front of him.

When he didn't looked up, I slammed my hand on his work desk making all the things lying over it to shake with the force and also causing the pen in his hand to drop onto the floor before he finally looked up at me with a questionable expression sprawled across his face.

"So?" He asked like it was not that big of a deal to just leave your sister alone in the middle of nowhere and that, too, in a unknown city.

My left eye twitched with anger seeing his nonchalant face.

"So?" I echoed, irritation filled my each and every word as well as in my facial features, too. "What the hell do you mean by 'so', huh?" My voice reached higher and higher with each syllable that left my unstoppable mouth.

Thanks to god, we were the only one in his office and no one was able to witness me losing my temper or that person would be having a heart attack in his knees, by now.

Sam only shrugged and I knew that he was doing it on purpose so that he could just annoy the living shit out of me. And, if I was telling the truth then he was succeeding in doing just that.

I was really getting annoyed as the minutes ticked by.

But instead of losing my cool, an idea popped into my mind making me smile smugly.

I looked at the asshole in his work clothes before saying, "Do you even know that an ass who was just like you had tried to force himself on me, yesterday?" I wiped some fake tears from my eyes before crossing my arms in front of me, with a devastated look planted all over my face.

He rolled his eyes at me.

"And here, I thought that you were a black belt in self defense?" He shook his head in disdain.

I gaped at him, my eyes narrowing on their own accord at his audacity to point it out just like that.

"I am a black belt!" I defended myself.

I, really, had many trophies from the time I'd taken defense lessons, back in Australia- my home country.

I loved every second of them mainly because there were girls in them from my school who always liked to show their bitchy side to me and I loved kicking them on the places where it hurt the most.

So, yeah, I pretty much loved and worshipped my self-defense classes.

You could easily understand that It was way too cool and thrilling for me to go there and not to forget those soul-peacing kicks I used to give to others.