A little information wouldn't hurt.

A little bit about the book

This book is a complete work of fiction containing its most of the characters from the well know american television show 'The Flash' but other than that there is not a single thing taken from there which will be in this book further.

However, some events which may occur in this book might be related to the actual television show but that's that. The rest of the book is entirely based on the author's wild and scary imagination.

So, read at your own risk.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

All rights reserved

The copy rights are reserved already for this book. So, there will be no copy, re-writing or any such thing like that of this piece of work by any means whether it is electronic, mechanical, pictures, etc.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Warning:

In this book, there are cursed words at places and intense scenes (but not THAT much intense) So, if someone feel like not reading it further than this then you are more than welcome to do so.

Suit yourself....

And yeah, don't forget to love yourself, too!

♥♥♥♥♥♥

A little bit about author

There are a few things that I want the people who will read this book to know about me.

Please do read them.

I know these kind of things are boring as beep but please do not skip them like you probably did with the upper part.

1. I'm a newbie in this writing world.

So, do not expect me to give you a mind boggling chapter everytime.

However, I will do everything in my power to make every single chapter of this book to be amazing and interesting.

2. English is not, and I repeat, is not my first language but, I don't know how, I'm in love with it.

Well, I know that's  just way beside the main point.

The major thing is that I will make mistakes (hopefully not!), errors will be there in each chapter because let's face it even the best of best could not excel In languages and, unfortunately, I'm one of them.

But, I'll try not to do silky mistakes as I am a reader, too, and it would be very least to say that we, readers, do not like grammatical errors at all even if they are unintentional.

In fact, it irks me a lot every time I come across some silly mistakes while reading an awesome chapter. It breaks the flow of the whole thing that is going on.

So, if possible please point out my mistakes. Every one of you is more than  welcome to do so. In this way, I'll know what I'm writing wrong and my English will be improved, too.

I guess, that's all.

And yeah, it's not necessary to assume the cast as it is given in this book. You are way more than free to imagine your own favourite characters in place of mine. It's a free world, people, do as you want.

Thanks.

Now, shoo, enjoy the book.

♥♥♥♥