"It was really funny for you, huh?"

Grant Gustin as Barry Allen

Recap

I stopped dead in my tracks.

"You should better." I mimicked him, wobbling my head from left to right and right to left like a maniac.

I heard both of them chuckling before I disappeared from there.

Assholes!

●●●●●

"Are you done?" Roy, my new coworker and a really sweet guy, asked me as he stood up to leave.

I nodded my head, "Almost."

He cleared his throat, "Ahm..."

Not looking up, I continued looking through a folder before furrowning my brows in concentration.

But that idiot didn't appreciated it as he continued to speak.

"Actually, I was thinking if you are alone then I can drive you?" He asked grinning, a small blush creeping over his cheeks.

Hearing that, I finally looked up from one of the yellow page which were attached to the file before I eyed him, my face expressionless.

His stopped grinning like a lunatic when he noticed the poker look which I was giving him, a tiny drop of water forming on his forehead after taking in the awakardnees of the current situation.

"I-I...didn't me-meant it like th-that!" He stuttered.

We both looked at each other, a very uncomfortable atmosphere settling between the two of us.

Roy took a deep breath before continuing, "Actually, I want to...sa-say that if you don't have....an-any ride then  I can give you a lift to home."

I, somehow, managed to keep my face neutral whereas from the inside, I was crying due to laughter just by seeing his terror-stricked face. He was looking as if he had just saw an ISIS agent standing in front of him with not a single piece of cloth covering his hair ridden body.

"Are you scared, Roy?" I asked him, rising on my feet and standing straight to come out as intimidating which seemed to work as he shook his head at me frantically giving away his obvious nervousness.

"N-No." He croaked out, wiping away some of the sweat from his slippery forehead.

I nodded slowly, enjoying this way too much for the poor boy's liking. He fidgeted around, waiting for me to say something.

"Good 'cause now you would." I smirked when he gulped visibly at my announcement.

The other three coworkers of our -Amanda, Winston and Barbara- looked  in amusement at us and I winked at all of them in return.

The shook their heads at me, knowing me all too well by now to consider all of this as my daily entertainment source before going back to their respective works.