1. Hallway

JiaYi POV

The school hallway is so crowded. I was just trying to go to my AP chemistry class, and the amount of workbooks I have on me, aaaiissshhh... it is soooo heavy.

Finally, I rush through until I bumped into someone else and my books falls on the freaking floor. Just freaking great. I didn't even have time to apologize. I really needed to go to my APchem class before my teacher starts giving a speech about how he has to wake up everyday at 5 a.m. because he lives an hour away from Seoul. Well it's not my fault this is such a crowded school.

"WATCH WHERE YO-" before the angry dude can finish, I look up and said calmly

"Listen, I'm sorry that I pushed you. But I got to get going."

"No, I am sorry for yelling. Let me help with those books." he said and grab workbooks my smile at me then looks at my workbooks, and laughs.

I ignore his soft laugh and told him "You don't have to carry my books. If you don't mind, I need to get going."

"Let me take you to your class. That the least I can do since I was rude to you."

"No thanks." I respond quickly. 

"Please?"

"No thanks dude." and snatch my workbooks back.

But the stubborn dude was behind me. Ugh. The late bell rang. Just freaking great. Now I'm going to listen to my hot chemistry teacher Mr.Kwon speech about lateness. GREAT. I'm late, might as well take my time now.

"Hey! Wait up! I didn't get the chance to introduce myself. My name is Jeon Jeong-guk, but you can call me Jungkook" he said shyly.

I stopped walking and turn my attention towards him. I didn't notice how attractive he was. He has beautiful pale skin. His lips are bow-shaped with a tone of naturally pink lips. How I envy him at that moment. His brown eyes are big, but not to big, so cute... but the way his eyes sparkle. The way he dressed looks like he was ready to go to a fancy restaurant. He is so handsome. It was like i was under a spell. I couldn't get my eyes off this beautiful guy. 

I finally manage to say "I'm Kk-kim JiaYi. I'm half korean and half chinese, and I'm really late to my APchemistry class. Don't you got a class to get to?"

"I have lunch so it doesn't really matter. You really have a lot of sticky notes on your workbook. It's cute, that's why I laugh..." he paused for a moment and then with his innocent attractive smile of his,

 he said "Kim JiaYi,  Jiaaa-Yyyiiiiii, such a beautiful name you have."

Well, hot damn. He's so ATTRACTIVE, I think I was about to pass out the way he said my name.

Damn that smile of his is so attractive. Is it even legal to be this attractive? Because like HOT DAMN. Maybe it isn't such a bad day after all. 

Side Note: >,< i hope you guys enjoy my first chapter!