Chanyeol spoke sincerely as Bonghee nodded. She knew she gave in easily but she didn't want to be rude, this world created problem and Bonghee knew better.

"And I'm sorry for dropping you." Hey laughed and talked about their powers.

She wanted to help them return back to Utopia because that is home for them."Did you really just walk that far to here? Or did you follow me?" She began in her positive and happy tone.

"I-I no, I just followed the path of dead flowers." He shrugged. "Jia." Bonghee sighed and smiled.

"It's getting really dark, so you want me to walk you back to the cave? I really know my places." She smiled innocently that made Chanyeol laugh.

"When did you come here?" Chanyeol asked they both sat on the chairs infront of the campfire. Bonghee hesitated at first but began. "5 years." She chuckled bitterly. "I know Jia told me, but how old were you?"

"I came here when I was pregnant just at...17 I was 3 months pregnant, the year after Hyemi was born, it was hard. Really hard, but we all found the robots.

They gave us shelter and we stayed in the cave you guys live in, then Hyemi started growing up they and built a home for us to stay, since then, were still here.

We tried going back from where we came from but the portal wasnt there anymore. So we're stuck until we die..."

"So, do you know how to get back?" Bonghee asked after sharing her story that brought sense into Chanyeol. "You really wanna get rid of me don't you?"

They both broke into a fit of laughter. "I didn't really mean it like that, I'm sorry. Do you wanna stay for a bit? I'll introduce you to the robots."

She winked and raised her eyebrows multiple times before pulling Chanyeol by his hands inside that made Chanyeol choke on his saliva.

He didn't know if she was overjoyed to introduce her 'robot friends' or using sarcasm. Because she seemed to enjoy what she spoke.

"So these are my friends, you know Jia. This is Perrie, Jade, Jesy and LeighAnne. They're the mischievous ones." Bonghee leaned in to whisper the last part.

"Hi, I'm Chanyeol, nice to meet you all." He tried making 'eye contact' with the robots to show his respect, because you know they're robots.... "Aren't you a handsome one, is he a robot too?"

A girl with blonde hair and dark makeup, Perrie spoke, it shocked Chanyeol because her voice was clearly humane and real along with their appearance. But they had an accent.

A robot thinks I'm handsome! A ROBOT!? Chanyeol stares at the floor in thought.

"When did you arrive boy?" Bonghee, Jia and Chanyeol Locked gazes in memory of when Chanyeol and the boys arrived.

"A month ago with my friends." Jia and Bonghee remembered the day they opened the portal. "By a portal?" The girl with bigs curly locks, Jesy asked. "Yeah."
-
"I know I'm asking again, but does hyung know he has to bring Bonghee noona back again so she can tell us how to get out from here?"

Sehun asked Suho, Suho stared at Sehun before blinking away what Sehun asked.

"I'm sure he does, do you think I sent him to go and apologise to her like some flower boy and return grinning like an idiot. NO! Chanyeol doesn't even like her, I'm sure for Bonghee too..."

"Uhh, hyung I think you went off topic. Goodnight." Sehun walked off with a blanket in hand yawning. "Oh, goodnight Sehun." Suho thought about what he said. "I think I'm losing my mind each day."

"You sounded like Chanyeols father when Chanyeol went to ask for Bonghees hand in marriage..... Wait that doesn't even make any sense!" Baekhyun and Suho laughed at their own jokes.

"I know, you guys cracked a ridiculously stupid joke, but can you shut up and let us sleep." Kai spoke from his 'bed' made out of cardboard boxs and lots of warm blankets.

It was Xiumin's but, Kai uses it now because, Kai was really cold one night and Xiumin offered his bed. Because Xiumin knew, he wouldn't need the warmth anymore.

"Isn't it if he hurt Bonghee and Chanyeol went to take her back?" Chen spoke filling laughter in the cave as they realised, Xiumin would always give sense into stupid statements of Baekhyun's and the dry jokes of Suho.

Chen gulped nervously and bid goodnight, when they all stopped laughing realising it was awkward for them because no one talked about it, they pretended as if it doesn't affect them.

But every night Sehun cries, every night Chen remembers him, every night Kai says goodnight to Xiumin even if he isn't there. Every night, Suho talks to himself and asks how Xiumin is doing.

He knows he's not there but the invisible companionship of Xiumin has gotten into him. Every night Lay thinks of ways he could've brought back Xiumin.

And everyday, Chanyeol regrets his existence that lead them here. Whereas Baekhyun hopes that he will see them again. Of course, they wouldn't forget D.O, they tried to look for him but they needed Bonghees help.

She knew this place better than anyone else.

~~Author Note:
Yes I changed the cover of this book from this:

~~Author Note:Yes I changed the cover of this book from this:

To this:

Also, good news

Also, good news. Since I'm done (meaning I've typed up all the chapters and gonna edit it now. There are couple more chapters ahead of this.) with this book. I'm nearly done with the sequel of this book. I will post it up soon. So add it your library and stay tuned for the sequel of Dystopia! Once again,
Thank you for your constant support and feedback and thank you for reading so far❣️~~