Fifty five

Kimberly pov

"Well well Well look who came to save there princess" laughed Lucas.
"And kill the bad guy" smirked stefano.

"Your just as bad as me and you know that" replied Lucas
"I'm not the one that tried to kill me son! I'm not the one holding a gun to my daughters head. I also didn't force a 14 year old to have kids with me and then when two Came along I didn't send one away with a maid" Stefano yelled at Lucas.
Was this true?
Was what Lucas said earlier really true? Was grey even my real last name?

"My mother?" I whispered
"Yes, I'm sorry you found out this way but I know where your mother Juliet is. She's married and has a new son Alec" he told me.
My mum? A new brother?

Leo!?
"Leo's hurt!" I exclaimed.
Stefano looked beside me to see angel trying to help a bleeding leo.
"Help him" Stefano told a man from behind him. Lucas last man in the room tried to shoot stefano's man but he was quicker and pulled the trigger first.
Lucas was now alone.
"That was a heart warming story" Lucas smirked as stefanos man carried Leo out of the room. Angel followed behind. I knew she could never leave him.
"Come here Kimberley" Stefano told me. It's ok stefano is here, I'm safe.

I slowly took a step towards stefano, I almost reached him when he pushed me to the floor.
I hit the floor with a thud. I turned to see Lucas lying on the floor. He was dead. Blood covered him.
I then turned to see stefano.
"Stefano!" I screamed.
I fell next to him grabbing his hand.
"No stefano!" I cried
"It's o-o-ok" He cooed
"No stefano, I love you" I told him.
"I love you too, I never meant to hurt you and I hope you can forgive me" he whispered to me.
"Of course stefano, you have plenty of time to make it up to me" I whispered.
"Tell Marcus to take control, he is in charge now" he told me.
"No! Your aren't going to die" i sobbed.
The bullet had hit his right chest close to his shoulder.
"I will always be with you" he cried.
"Mr.mafia doesn't scare me, mr.mafia saved me" I told him.
He gave a small smile then nothing.
His hands went numb.
His lips blue and his body stopped shaking. His heart has finished.

It was one bang
Yet two guns fired
One man dead
One man clinging onto life,
Never had timing been more correct

"Mr.mafia just broke my heart"

Hey so this is the end! I'm sorry if your previously read this chapter I accidentally deleted it.
I know many people won't like this ending and will say it's bad but I wanted my book to be unique and memorable. I also wanted to show it's not a happy ending all the time. Thank you for all the support I've receive and I would appreciate no negative comments how ever I know that's part of writing.
I will also be making a book 2.
Sian xxx