Fifty three

Leonardo pov

I entered through the secret door which led my into the kitchen,
Stood in the main entrance with his back to me was a man holding a gun.
Theses were some bad people and they meant business.
I slowly and quietly walked over to him and wrapped my arms tightly around his neck. With in a few seconds he was out cold and lying on the floor.
I dragged him out of sight before grabbing his gun and blade.
That's when I noticed his neck. A tattoo of two swords.
Every member of Lucas gang had one, mine was on my side out of sight.
That son of a bitch that I used to call father had found Kimberly. I had to get to her fast. Quickly checking my surroundings to make sure it was clear I ran up the stairs.
I hid behind the wall since I had seen another two men guarding Kimberly bedroom door.
Shit.
Suddenly I felt a cold metal object press to the side of my head.
"Turn around very slowly" he told me.
I did as I was told, I didn't want to make a scene.
"Leo?" He asked
"Jeff?" I asked
"Your dead?" He asked
"No, I'm not" I answered
"How?" He asked but before I could answer he was unconscious on the floor.
"Angel what are you doing here?" I asked her.
"Hey we come as a package and I mcan't let you have all the fun" she smiled.
I huffed, I should have known.

Walking past me she want up to the two men. What the hell is she thinking?
"Uh, who are you?" She giggled.
Oh she's faking it aswell.
"Who are you?" The one man asked putting a gun towards her.
"Im angel"  she told him. For boom.
He was on the floor and she had his gun. Impressive. The other man held his gun up. "Stop! Get in that room now" he told her.
"Go fuck your self" I said before hitting him across the back of the head with my gun. He dropped to the floor.
"That was easy" said angel.
"Yes too easy" I suggested.
"Drop your guns now" Came a voice.
Another one really.
We turned around and saw 4 men all aiming guns at us. Then Kimberly's bedroom door opened.
There stood Lucas.