Five

I woke up the next morning to find my mum unconscious on the floor in a pool of sick. I imediatly called the ambulance and drove to the hospital so see her. Even though we don't get along and I feel like she doesn't love me, I still try to take care of her. She's my mum after all.
She lay there sleeping in the bed she was put on a drip and they did some blood tests. They knew she was an alcoholics, sincere she had been here a few times. They said she would be waking up soon, they also said the same things as usual such as she mustn't drink again as next time she could die. Her body can't handle it anymore. She never listened though. I can't babysit her the whole time so she does what she does and that's the end of it. She's never gonna stop no matter what happens or who begs her.
"Kimberley?" She asked. She still hadn't opened her eyes but she said my name. "Yes" I answered. "Leave" she told me. "What" I asked. "Leave" she told me again. "Are you being serious? Why do you always do this?" I asked angrily. "I want you to leave!" She shouted. A doctor then entered the room, "excuse me, do we have a problem?" He asked. "I don't want her here, leave Kimberley. Just leave me alone" she said raising her voice. "Fine, good bye mother" I said, my voice filling with hatred.
I got into my car and started driving. I have work in 30 minutes. Ugh I'm so annoyed. I can't believe her. I don't know what I ever done to make her hate me so much. I just don't understand.beep beep. Shit, I'm running low on fuel. I better get to the petrol station. 
I filled my car so it was full and then went in side to pay. "Hello, that's £30 please" the lady told me. "Can I pay with card please" I asked. "Yes darl, just place your card in and then do your pin" she told me. "Put your hands up!" Shouted a male voice. I quickly turned around. There were 4 men all wearing baraclavers. Shit. They each had a gun in there hand. I'm dead
Goodbye
"Get infront the the counter" shouted the man
The lady imediatly came and stood by me infront of the counter, I saw her shaking. She was so scared. She was elderly aswell, that's not fair.
"What you gonna do? Rob the place and threaten an old lady" I shouted at them.
I'm gonna get myself killed, I can't believe I just said that.
"Shut the fuck up!" Another man yelled, wow he's angry.
"Oh come on, do you have to use that language?" I asked. Ugh Kim just be quiet.
People call me fearless, the truth is sometimes I am slightly scared but I get other feelings that over write them.
I'm not scared now, I'm angry, I'm disappointed and I'm agitated because I just won't shut up and I'm making it worse for myself.
The man hit me in the stomach with the gun causing me to full to the floor. The lady went to help me but the man shouted at her not to. 
"Didn't your mother ever teach you not to hit a girl" I yelled.
I'm such a sarcastic bitch
"My mothers dead" he replied
See normally I would feel sorry for the guy but he's fucking robbing a store and hit me.
"How? Had a heart attack when she realised what a prick you are?" I asked
Ok that was too far, I'm gonna shut up now
I'm a bad person, I wish I could take that back
He then slapped me in the face causing me to wine in pain
They took the money and shoved it into the bag, and that's when I did the most stupid thing. I got my phone out and was about to call the police when it was taken out my hand and smashed. Shit
I can't pay for that! Ugh
"You better give me the money back for that" I yelled standing up
"Awww, your poor then?" He asked
That's too far, no one should be made fun of for that. It's wrong and sly.
"Your such a dick" I shouted before lunging at him and punching him in the chest.
" I didn't ask for this so will you fucking leave! I got work" I yelled.
"No you don't honey" said the dickhead pointing the gun at me
Oh no, goodbye everyone
"Wait, she's pretty and quite nice. Kill her later, we can play with her first otherwise there was no point in her existence" the other guy said.
Wow, your not getting near me. I didn't say anything and bit my tongue.
"Yeh, lets take her to stefano first. He will give us permission, you know he's funny about things like this" said the other. "He will kill her in a painful way for all the trouble she caused us" said the one
"I'm sorry, just please let us go" I pleaded
"No, I want to have fun with her. Take her!" The one yelled. Then they grabbed me and dragged me out into the car. They shoved something in my mouth and it made me black out.