Twenty

I woke up in a small room, it had no windows and only a small door. I was tied down to a small chair. The ropes were digging into my wrists and they hurt real bad. I tried to escape but it was impossible. What the hell happened anyway? The mall.. Leonardo...the beach.. the car.. black out. I must have been hit on the head as it felt very sore. Ouch.
The door squeakily opened.
"Your awake!" He exclaimed "now i rather likes you but..." he paused and placed his hands on my thighs. Leo's seemed different. I didn't see him as a person to act like this. "I know you work for someone else, trying to get information on my father. It's obvious. Who do you work for?" He questioned "what are you on about? I don't even know your dads name!" I yelled. His grip on my thighs began to tighten and he leaned into me "now, I'm gonna give you one last chance" he said "who do you work for?" He questioned again "no one! I'm honestly just looking for my dad. I have no idea who your father is! What would I want with him. Who could I possibly work for? I was just taking an interest. Now can you let go you are hurting me" I said angrily trying not to tell in his face. "Wrong answer" he said. He slapped me forcefully across the face. Ow!
It was a real stinger I'll tell you that. He began walking to the door and once he opened it he said over his shoulder "my father is Luca Roberto"
I was brought right out of my concentration on the pain to his name. His fathers name.
"Wait!" I yelled "wait please!" I yelled but it was too late the door was closed.