Fifty four

Hey!
I would like to dedicate this chapter to WhyNotIGetBord logangforlife1 eluna392 chloni23 Klebekah07 dathairtho1
As these are the people that I have noticed voting and commenting on my book continuously. I really appreciate all the support you have given me. Although I notice every single vote and comment I receive, theses are the main people that have really inspired me to keep on writing this book.
I wanted to say a huge thank you to absolutely everyone that has ever voted, read and commented on any of my books. It means so much to me. If it wasn't for everyone who took the time to read , vote and comment then this story wouldn't have been published. Thank you for all your help and I hope you all stay with me through out all the books I publish.
Xxx

Kimberly pov

"Bring them in" Lucas said.
Who's here?
I had been sat in this chair for an hour.
I've had men pointing guns at me and one even hit me when I tried to escape.
The man I had wanted to meet my whole life just let them do it. He told me his plans of how he had killed Leo. I didn't let on for one minute that I knew he was alive.
I was exhausted,
My eyes were probably puffy as I had been crying. I missed stefano, my own father had come to kill me.

"Leo?" I asked
How on earth did they capture him!
Ugh I bet he tried to play hero.
Why couldn't Lucas just have killed me and then Leo and angel live on.
Lucas will want to kill him now!

"And angel" announced Lucas.
"Great" I huffed.
"I swear to god if you have touched her I will kill you!" Threatened Leo.

"How are you going to do that?" Lucas asked him.
"The same way you tried to kill me! Put a bullet through your head" he hissed.
Lucas simply laughed.
How has life became so messed up?
And why the hell did Lucas want us dead so much!
"And angel, you should be dead to. How did you survive?" Lucas asked.
"I wouldn't waste my breath on explaining to you" she sarcastically replied.
"You don't have many breaths lest anyway sweetie" He smirked.
Leo lunged forward, his fist came in contact with Lucas face. He went in for another punch but two men pulled leo off Lucas and pushed him to ground kicking him in the face and ribs.
Blood squirted from his nose like it did seconds ago from Lucas.
"Stop!" Shouted angel as she dived into the back of one of the men choking him out. He dropped to the ground but other man who was attacking Leo punched her in the face. She fell to the floor beside Leo.
I quickly got up and rushed towards them.
"Leave them!" Lucas told me
"Over my dead body" I answered and helped angel sit up.
All of a sudden a hand came across my face. I fell backwards.
"I told you to leave them!" Yelled Lucas.
"Go to hell father" I yelled back.
He tried to slap me again but Angels arm stopped him. Then Leo some how found the strength to jump towards Lucas.
Bang.
"Leo!" I screamed.
"It's fine" he hissed.
"You've been shot! How is this fine. Your leg" I began to cry harder.
It was my first time seeing Someone shot. And it was my brother who had been shot.
Angel quickly came to Leo's side, she placed her jacket under his leg to raise it, she then tied the arms around his wound to apply pressure and stop the bleeding.
I'm glad she knew what she was doing.
Lucas stood behind us laughing at us panicking.
"How could you stand here and watch the your son which you brought up know pain? You are a horrible man and I'm glad mum took me when she had the chance!" I yelled at him.
"You dumb bitch! Olivia isn't your mother she was just a maid that I sent you away with because I didn't want you. I only need a son to be my heir and look how he turned out. A weak pathetic excuse of a man" he answered back.
Could all of this had been a lie? Or was this all true.
My world had began to break down. The walls around me seemed to be closing in.
"Please just end this for me now. You Came here to kill me, just do it and let them live on" I pleaded.
My hope was gone.
"Well I guess I owe you this one favour" he smirked.
He held the gun out facing me. He then loaded it.
"Kimberly no!" Yelled Lucas trying to get up.
"If you move, even a centimetre I won't take a second to hesitate to kill you. All I need to do is pull the trigger" Came a voice.
A voice I thought I would never hear again. The voice that brought back hope. The voice of the man I love.