chapter twenty

As i wake up, I feel a pair of arms around me and I sigh knowing it was Miles. I try to get out of his grip but Miles lets out a growl directing that he has woken up. 'Baby.' He says with his sexy morning voice. 'What are you trying to do.' He mumbles biting my earlobe. 'I want to shower i really feel like i am very dirty.' I say. 'Can I join?' He says with a small laugh and i feel my cheeks heat up. I push him away standing up and I find my way to the badroom. I pull off my clothes and I start the shower. I've done this many times so it's just like i know everything in my head. I step into the shower and I let my body get warm. Suddenly the door gets pulled out of its hold. AGAIN. and Miles comes barging in. I roll my eyes growling at him. 'Miles not again.' I say and he pushes me against the wall with his body. Wait hold up. He doesn't have clothes on. Jesus help me get out of here. Miles kisses me and I smile against his kiss, kissing him back.

I let my hands roam over his body and i hear him moan when i touch him. He start to kiss down my neck and finds my mark in no time. He starts kissing it and suddenly his canines push into my mark again and i feel only pleasure. I moan loudly not caring if people could hear us. I feel his buddy down there poke in my stomach and i let out a strangled breath. He picks me up in his arms and he walks us, while we are kissing, to the bed and he falls down on bed. He looks at my body and i blush. 'Are you sure?' He asks and I nod smiling.

This is totally what i needed.

A couple hours later of intense pleasure and probably waking the whole house I lay on the bed looking with a smile at Miles. 'Are you really alright? I know it hurts for the first time.' He says concerned and I smile at him. I put my hand against his cheek but i end up poking his eyes almost out of his head. 'I wanted it. Now shut up and kiss me.' I laugh and he kisses me pulling on him. I hope i am not to heavy because i really don't wanna squeeze him.  You are not to heavy.' Miles says and he stares at me. 'Oh fuck yeah now me fully mated you can hear my thoughts.' I say growling annoyed knowing he will Always listen to my thoughts.  I shake my head and get of him growling at the pain between my legs. He growls angry and tries to reach out for me but before i know i fall of the bed with a hard tud. 'Baby are you alright?" Miles asks with concern in his voice as he helps me standing up. 

i nod and sigh deeply.  'Are you ready?' he mumbles. 'For what?" i grown a little annoyed. 'The luna ceremony.'  The what... Luna ceremony?! My eyes get wide and Miles sighs. 'The heck?' I growl at him. 'I'm sorry I am just telling you this now but i knew you would freak out because you Always do that when important things come up.' He says and he takes my hands. 'Yeah, but I have very good reasons to freak the fuck out!' I say already freaking out. Suddenly he kisses me and I kiss with a smile back. 'Thats better.' He says and he pulls me with him. 'So you will wear a dress because that a tradition for the Luna ceremony. ' I nod and I hear him walk to the closet to get out our stuff. 'So I am gonna wear a suit and i have the dress here for you.' He says and he lays it all on the bed. 'So you are gonna wear a white dress with shoulders made from lace and a blown out skirt that goes to your knees.' He says and I smile. 'Thats really cute.' I say and he laughs before he helps me to get the dress on.  'Hold up.' I hear Miles say and suddenly a cold methal is laying against my chest. A necklace. I smile at my dear mate. 'You look amazing.' He says

Miles leads me off the stares to the stages that are set up outside in the field. 'Welcome!' Miles says with power laced in his voice. 'Today we are accepting your luna official in the pack as your leader.'  everyone cheers and i smile. He takes my hand and cuts it with a knife and does the same with himself. This was the blood bonding. He links our hands together and there is a powerfull feeling in my body. I feel myself connecting with my pack and i smile.

Suddenly I feel my blood running cold and I growl slowly. I know this feelings, I've had it before. The moon goddes is asking me. Again. I fall to the ground and everything gets black

-------

I open my eyes and I stad up fast growling loud. 'My dear.' I hear the woman say who interupted my moment with my pack and my mate. 'I was talking to my mate.' i growl getting frustrated. 'I know my dear but you need to listen.' she sighs before continuing. 'Your child is special. You and Miles need to protect her from everything.'  I look at her and narrow my eyebrows. 'Child? am i pregnant?"  How can somebody know it that fast... She nods and I growl slowly. 'This is such a bad timing.' I say and I sigh. 'But hold up, protect her from what?' The moon goddes suddenly sends me back and everythings gets black.

"nacerá la diosa niña
vendrá una guerra
Ella es la que detendrá la guerra.
una chica con el pelo rubio largo y hermoso
ojos azules como el oceano
ella los protegerá a todos
ella será la única

The words sing in my mind and i gasp noticing it is spanish. A child will be born, with hair amazingly blond, blue eyes like the ocean. There will be a war, greater then the war that I am gonna fight. My child will be the one who saves the world when she's old enough.

Now i defenetly know what i need to do.

--------------------------

Follow my Instagram WritersWolf for updates and more :P