chapter eight

Miles pov:

I am making a huge mistake. 'She doesn't know what you meant by that.' growls my wolf still angry at how I first reacted. It's been a while and I need to know how she is holding up. I was stupid and I shouldn't say that. 'Go you big asshole.' my wolf growls and I nod walking out of my room. 'Bella?' I mumble and I try to smell if she is really there. She should be because Mia promised she would take care of Bella. Her scent is faint... What the hell. 'Bella, It's me Miles pleas open up.' I say knocking on the door but I still don't get a reply. My wolf whines from sadness knowing she is still angry at us. I push the door open and I see nothing in the room. 'She is gone.' My wolfs growls and I look into the bathroom to find again nothing. I look in the mirror and see that my eyes are black. 'Pablo, Bella is gone.' I growl through the mind link between me and him and I hear him growl too. 'Mia is gone too.' He says and I shake my head angry knowing I needed to find her fast before someone can take my angel.

'Wait I see a paper here in our room.' Pablo says referring to his and his mate Mia their room. 'Fuck, There is a party near its full of werewolves.' Pablo growls while I walk down the stairs to the door. 'I need every warrior that is free to look for your Luna Bella.' I say through the mind link of the pack and I hear some faint replies. Pablo comes running after me and we jump into my Range Rover knowing we needed to be fast before something happens to them. 'I hope that Bella is alright.' My wolf mumbles and I nod with a deep sigh. 'Let's get our girls back.' Pablo says cracking his knuckles and I nod at him.

As I stop the car at the house the party is I see Mia leaning against her car while typing angry on her Phone. Pablo runs to her and I jog behind him to get some answers of where Bella is. 'Mia! Thank god you're okay!' He says hugging her and she nods quietly. 'Where is Bella?' i growl letting my wolf come forward knowing she can't lie to me. 'She.. had a fight with Britt, your sleeping buddy.' She mumbles and I growl loud. 'Miles calm down you have nothing if you keep growling like you wanna kill somebody.' Pablo says patting me on my back but pulling his hand away the moment I give him a death glare. We couldn't find a track of her scent so I got forced to go home. As I walked into Bella her room I let myself fall on her bed sighing sadly. 'Bella come back to me.' I mumble before sleep takes me over

Bella's pov:

I wake up feeling the cold going over my fur and I stand up stretching. 'Goodmorning Bella, did you get to think about what we are going to do with miles?' My wolf asks and I shake my big head. 'It is hard, he said he didn't want a mate so why would I go back to him like the helpless pup I am?' I say and she growls lowly. 'You are the strongest I know Bella, and I get it you hate Miles but the mate bond will force us to return to him.' She mumbles at the end and I growl. 'I rather die.' Moon growls at my response and I shut her out letting her know this discussion is done.

I smell the woods around me and remembered I slept in a cave. There is a loud growl behind me and I turn around to sense a wolf in the cave looking at me. I lower my head and growl lowly at the wolf smelled his rogue scent coming off him. Well if I die now it is kinda good I guess? The Karma.

This is going to be my death. I hope it will be as painful for Miles as it will be for me

well life hates me and I hate it too. So I think it is good to be dead, Isn't it? People think I don't have a death wish. First, I didn't but when Pablo left. Then it changed and I just wanted to die from all the abuse, I was done. I tried to kill myself a couple of times, but before my life could end they Always found me and tried keeping me alive. Like a doll.

I growl challenging the wolf while i feel it circle me. Knowing it tries to find my strength and my weaknesses.

Miles pov:

I feel the mate bond weakening knowing, or she is dying, or she is running away from me. It can be also because she is to long away from me. Why? Why was I so stupid to believe I could change for my mate. Knowing that she would try to stay with me and not walk away. I can't believe it... I fucked up. I don't deserve a mate. 'We need her.' My wolf whines and I growl at him. 'No, we can survive without her.' Suddenly my mood changes and I feel anger flowing in me. I need to be a better alpha. I am gonna make my pack stronger then we were before. I am going to kill all those rogues.

As I walk out of my room all cleaned up and looking good I mind link the pack. 'Everyone to the ballroom, instantly.' I growl and I hear them all saying yes. As everyone arrives I stand on the big stage they set up for me and I growl loud to shut them all up. 'I lost my mate.' I say and I hear gasps in the crowd. Growling at them to shut the fuck up again they shake in fear. 'I am not gonna look weak in front of their pack like all those fucked up alpha's who don't have their business with them.

'I am making a plan to kill all the rogues, and I need your help my dear pack. Together we will kill those fucking bastards!' I yell and my pack begins to yell with me. I smile at the pack that I can call my family

---------------------------------------------

Follow my Instagram WritersWolf for updates and more :P