chapter eleven

'Bella?' he says with a confused look and i nod slowly not knowing what to say. 'Your stomach! Let me treat it!' He says fast and he pushes me into a chair. 'What happened?' He asks with worry in his voice and i feel him pull my shirt up so he can clean my wound. 'Mia kiddnapped me, held my mother locked for over a year.' I say as if it is nothing. This alpha couldn't scare me anymore. I think.. 'What?!' He growls and i roll my eyes at his behavior. 'I'm gonna kill her.' He growls and i shake my head. 'She fainted the moment i hit her hard in her head. She is now in the dungeons.' I mumble and suddenly there is a pain that interups in my stomach. 'Fuck!' I growl. 'Sorry i need to stitch it up.' Miles says and i sigh. I let him do his job and as he is finished i stand up. 'Where is Pablo?' I say and he growls. 'Mine.' He says and i roll my eyes. 'Fine i will go look for myself.' I say and I lead myself out off the office. 'Fuck.' I hear Miles swear and i chuckle knowing i had made him angry again

I follow Pablo his scent and knock on a door. I don't get a respond but i know he is in there because his scent is the strongest here. 'Pablo come on its me, Bella.' i Say and i hear a low growl. 'Come in.' I hear him say and I walk into the room. 'Hey sis.' He says and his voice cracks as he just wants to cry all over again. 'Oh come here.' I say while I walk to him feel that he is sitting on a bed. I go sit next to him and i hug him letting him cry in my shoulder. A rejetion hurts like fuck so i get it why he is so damn emotional. 

'How did you get back?' He asks after what feels like hours. I feel him look at me and i sigh. 'So i lived with a rogue for a month and he wanted to introduce me to his mate. His mate was Mia.' I say and I hear him growl. 'And then she killed that guy suddenly and kidnapped me. Then i found out that our mother wat alive and that you fucking kept it from me.' I say while trying to glare at him. 'I'm sorry.' He says with regret in his voice and i hug him with a small smile. 'She is in another room so you can visit her anytime you want.' I say and he nods in my neck. He yawns tiredly and i realize it was probably In the evening.

 'Can you stay and sleep with me?' Pablo asks and i nod with a small smile. I know he needs to have someone he can lean on so ofcourse i will do that for him. i  push him into the bed and i feel his muscles relax. 'Try to rest a little, i am going to get some food for us okay ?" I ask. 'Sure.' He says tiredly and i walk out of the room. I find the kitchen kinda fast because i already know the way around a little from the last time i was in here. I hum a song that is in my head and i make some sandwiches for me and Pablo to eat before we go to sleep. 'Are you staying?' 

I turn around and alex his scent hits my nose. I give him a little smile before turning to the food. 'I dont know alex.' i mumble and i shake my head. 'Stay please here everyting is better when you are here.' he sighs. A smile comes to my lips as I put the sandwiches on the plate. 'I think over it deal?'   'Deal.' he says with a smile and with that he walks out of the kitchen.

As i walk into Pablo's room i hear him peacefully breath as sign he is asleep and smile a little. I go sit next to him into the bed and eat my sandwich. Mhh meat sandwich is Always good. I eat Pablo his one to and i put the plate away. I pat my brothers arm as a goodniht sign and i go lay down. Soon the darkness takes over and i fall into a peacefull sleep

--------

Suddenly i hear a load growl in the dooropening. I jump from the bed and the scent of my mate fills my nose. I hear pablo jump to at the sudden sound and i growl lowly standing before my brother. 'What is your problem?!' I growl at my mate knowing i would anger him more but i really didn't care right now. 'What the fuck where you doing in the same bed as him?!' Miles Yells and i growl back at him telling him to shut the fuck up. 'He is my god damn brother.'  I say back. 'You are mine! Only mine understood?!' He yells and i shake in anger. My wolfs comes forward and she growls dangerously at my mate. 'Well my brother needs me and i need him, So back the fuck off Miles!' I yell back and I feel his wolf coming forward as well. Before anyone can react i fill his hand connect with my cheek. The pain hits me a second later and my mouth falls open. My fucking mate just slapped me.

'Bitch!' I hear the alpha yell as I try to cook knowing i am burning something. I shake in fear. 'You fucking burned the eggs!' He yells and i cower away. 'You are worthless bitch.' He says and he takes my hair in his hands. 'You will pay for that.' He growls and he pulls me with him as i scream in pain telling him to let me go. I fall to the ground and i feel his hand connect with my cheek filling it sting. I beg him to leave me alone but he doesn't listen. I feel him throwing punches at me and i hear the pack members laugh at me for being the bitch i am.

'Bella! i am so sorry! i hear suddenly and the scent of miles hits me again. 'get out.' I say with a shaking voice. 'Bella pleas.' Miles says softly and i growl at him. 'Get the fuck out!' I yell knowing he will listen to me. He walks slowly out of the room one last look at me and then he walks away. 'How dares he.' my wolf says growling in anger and i shake my head. 'Bella?' My brother says and he takes me in his arms. 'Come on i know something what will make you happier.' He says knowing i needed distraction.

----------------------------

Follow my Instagram WritersWolf for updates and more :P