chapter nine

Miles pov:

Its has been a fucking month, Bella walked away a month ago and it is killing me. I was angry and sad at the same time but the only thing that is in my mind right now is the anger that is flowing through me. My wolf doesn't talk to me, My beta doesn't talk to me and even Mia doesn't talk to me! I thought they would support me

'Babe please play with me.' Britt growls annoyed at how I keep skipping her the whole hour. That bitch doesn't get a hint does she?! 'No britt I am working.' I say through clenched teeth and she sighs. 'Miles, You're mate is gone the rogues are gonna be killed soon. Come on please that bitch is probably fucking someone else right now.'  She says and I shake my head slowly. I can't feel the mate bond anymore so if she fucks somebody I won't feel it... Damn, I miss her. 'Please Miles.' She says and I stand up looking at the women, I swore never to do something with her again. 'I hate  you, Miles.' Says my wolf after a long time. 'Well Everyone hates me and I don't care.' I growl at him and shut him off. 'I know you like it.' Britt says smiling at me.

Bella's pov:

'Lazy cow come out of your bed!!" Drake yells and I growl back at him. 'Shut up and let me sleep!" I yell back and I hide my head in my pillow, as soon as I said that I hear the door open en feel someone pull off my sheets 'Drake don't you dare!!' i yell trying to get the sheets back from him.  Drake just let out a laugh and I hear him run away with my warm blankets. 'Damn that stupid boy..' i growl while I move out of my bed. I pull on some sweatpants and a T-shirt. 'You are getting better at moving around this house.' Says my wolf suddenly after a month not speaking to me. 'Hello to you too.' I say growling at her and I hear her sigh. 'I miss him, we need to go back.' She mumbles and I shut her out knowing I didn't want this to happen all over again.

'Finally, she's alive!' Drake says with a loud laugh and I roll my eyes. 'What for food?' i say and I smell eggs and bacon. 'You know it already.' He says noticing my happy face and I smile. I move to the table and I go to sit on a chair. So maybe I need to explain some things. The day when I ran away and I stayed in a cave to sleep there. Then that rogue came and yeah that rogue was Drake. He saw I was blind and shifted back asking what I was doing here. I said I ran away from my old pack because I couldn't say the real reason. He knows there is a bounty on my head from Miles. He took me to his home and this month we bonded and got really close. He feels like the big brother but the one who didn't left me to die.

Drake is funny and cares about his family. I am apart of his family he says and I always laugh when he says that. 'Do you want to meet my mate?' He says and I smile eating my food. 'Yes ofcourse!' i say excited and I hear him laugh. 'Well take a shower because you smell.' He says and I roll my eyes while I walk to the shower knowing the way to it.  As I shower I think about how my brother is. I hope he is okay because I still care about him. As I walk out of the shower I pull on my skinny jeans with a T-shirt and a jacket knowing it is kinda cold outside. As I walk outside I hear a car pull up and I smile knowing that Drake his mate is in that car. 'Good you're here.' Says Drake while he walks away from me. Suddenly a scent comes up to me.  'Bella?' Says a woman's voice and I growl lowly. 'Mia.' I say with an angry growl. 'Bitch!' i say angry as I try to run at her but before I can kill that mother fucker an arm pushes me into the ground. 'What the fuck Bella?!' I hear Drake yell and I growl at him.

'Let me talk to her.' Says the soft voice of Mia and I stand up. 'Fine.' Drake growls and I feel Mia pulling me into the woods. 'What the fuck?! where is my brother!' i growl at her and she shushes me. 'He is dead.' She says with no emotions and I growl. 'So Drake is your second change mate.' i Say growling at her and she growls back at me pushing me at a tree. 'Watch your mouth Bitch before I will kill you.' She says and she lets me go. 'Are you happy now? Your brother is dead! And it is all because of you!' She cries in anger and I shake my head in disbelieve. 'Mia!' the voice of Drake says and suddenly I hear him gasp. I smell blood and wolfsbane. Fuck did Mia just really stab Her second change mate. 'Yes.' My wolfs says and I growl loud. 'You are dead Mia!' i yell at her but I feel her pushing the knife against my throat. 'You are coming with me.' She says and she takes me through the woods to a house. 

-------------------------------

Follow my Instagram WritersWolf for updates and more :P