chapter ten

I growl at her as she ties me up to a chair. 'Let me go, you fucking bitch!" I spat at her. 'Shut up Bella I am gonna have a headache from you.' she sighs while putting a rope over my legs and wrists. 'Kill me if you dare! I don't care!" I growl at her and I feel her flinch a little. 'You have more confidence than a thought.' She says and I growl back at her 'Well I think you are just a bitch who I want to kill!" 

'Will you shut up?!" She yells at me. 'No!' I yell back at her and I feel her hard stare burning in my head. 'I let you here for a couple of days, be quiet or you will be dead in an instant!' Mia growls at me.  'Yes, sir.' I sigh and I try to think of a plan to escape... Mia sighs and walks out of the little cottage. She is right I am more confident than I thought... Maybe because I got used to the idea I needed to stand up for myself without being scared

'Badass bitch.' My wolf says with confidence and I roll my eyes. 'Shut up or I won't let you go out for a year.'  I growl at her and I hear her gasp. 'Fuck.'  I let out a frustrated sigh trying to break free out of the ropes. 'Damn stupid ropes!' I growl and I hear a bang on a door I think. 'Hello?!' A voice says and I growl slowly. 'Who the fuck are you.' I say and I hear her gasp. 'Your voice reminds me of someone..' I hear a woman's voice say and I realize she is in the room next to me. 'What are you doing here?' I say and I hear the women sigh. 'I tried to reach out to my son but that girl Mia who was his mate and she locked me up before I could see him.' She says and I freeze. 'What the actual fuck?' I say thinking about who she really was. 

'Wait Pablo was your son?' I say and I pull the ropes of my body without thinking twice. 'Yes he was did you know him?' I feel shivers running up my body and I shake my head. 'He is my brother. Our parents died when I was born so you can't be his fucking mother.' I say with anger laced in my voice and I walk towards the room that the woman is in. 'Wait I knew I recognized your voice, its sounds just like Pablo his voice but then in a female form.' She says and I bump against a door. 'Fuck.' I growl and I hear her stifle a laugh. 'My daughter, it's nice to see you are still blind.' The woman says and I knock the door out of its lock. 'Hello.' I say with a small growl and I hear her sigh. 'I didn't mean that like I was happy to see you blind but I mean that I was happy to see you alive.' I nod slowly and I feel her approaching me. 'How?' I say slowly. 'We had to run away because the alpha threatened us. So we hired a warlock to remove your memory when you were 4.' She sighs and I hear a door open.

'How did you get out off that chair.' A venom voice says and I hear my mother gasp. 'Let me handle this.' I say and I walk towards the spot where her scent is the strongest.  'It is funny that a weak worthless girl tries to fight me while she is blind.' Mia laughs and I roll my eyes. I suddenly charge at her and I give her a punch in her face hearing her fall down on the floor. I jump on her and i punch her a couple of times again. I didn't notice that her arm was free and suddenly I felt a sharp burning pain in my stomach.  'Fuck!' I growl and I feel the blood pouring out of me. 'The knife is covered in wolfsbane!' My wolfs yells and I growl. 'Bitch.' I say wrap my hands around her neck and squeeze the life out of that mother fucker. She faints fast after and I pull the knife out of my stomach. 'Damn.' I hear my supposed mother say and I stand up. 'Karma.' I growl at her and suddenly I feel a figure standing next to me. Recognizing my mother's scent I sigh and I feel her stare at my stomach.

'What the actual fuck?' I hear a voice say and a sweet scent fills my nose. 'Alex?' I say turning around and I hear him gasp probably looking at my stomach. 'I knew she was up to something.' He growls and I sigh deeply. 'She fainted when I squeezed the life out of her so you can bring her back to your pack.' I say and I hear him walk to us. 'Is this your mate?' My mother says and I growl lowly. 'No Ma'am my brother is the Lucky one.' He says and I sigh. 'Who is this?' Alex says referring to my mother and I groan knowing he would probably drag me back to Miles. 'This is my mother.' I say and I hear him sigh. 'Is Pablo... really dead?' I ask and I hear him gasp.' Oh, she told you he is dead? no, she rejected him.' He says with sadness in his voice and I nod sighing happily knowing my dear brother is not dead

After a lot of arguing about that I need to go to the pack because Miles probably got really mad after I disappeared. I was put in a car with my mother and Alex brings us to the pack grounds. The familiar scent of my mate fills my nose and I sigh deeply knowing I needed to do this. I changed a lot I guess in the time I was with Drake. 'So I will take your mother to a free bedroom, and you.' He says pointing his finger at me. 'You need to let Miles bandage you up and talk to him.' I nod walking slowly to Miles his office hoping I won't bump into something.

Knock Knock. 'Come in.' Says a gruff voice and I open the door slowly to be filled with a happy feeling in my stomach. What the hell. 'Uhm hi?' I say while slowly walking to him. 

'Bella?' 

---------------------

Follow my Instagram WritersWolf for updates and more :P