Copyright Notice

Copyright © 2023 Amina Leeds/A.C. Leeds. All Rights Reserved.

This is a work of fiction. All of the characters, organizations, and events portrayed in this novel are based on the author's imagination or are used fictitiously and not to be construed as real. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, actual events are coincidental.

All rights reserved. With the exception of quotes used for reviews, no part of this publication may be reproduced, replicated, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the author, nor be circulated in any form of binding or cover other than that in which it is published.

Content Note:

Beasts & Burdens is a dark-themed polyamorous romance set in an outlaw motorcycle club. While fiction, the story contains elements that might not be suitable or desirable for all readers. Reader discretion is advised. Subjects include graphic language and explicit violence/death on page, death/illness of a parent, sexism, violence and mentions of violence towards women, suicidal thoughts and self-harm, graphic depictions of bodily fluids (including blood), mentions of racism, miscarriage, drug and alcohol use, representations and depictions of sex work and sex work environments, graphic depictions of sex.

Any character depicted in a sexual scene is at least 18 years of age.