When Rayne Falls- Chapter Five

Hey everyone! I know that I just uploaded yesterday, but I decided you deserved more. Here's chapter five, and i won't lie, it's a little violent and descriptive, and LONG (but I think it's a great chapter), and the next chapter will BLOW YOU AWAY.

Especially for all you perverts out there c; 

READ VOTE COMMENT AND FAN ME GUYS <3

I love you all so much. Enjoy 

***

Rayne's POV

I stared at the countertop, avoiding Jace. After the last and only conversation I had with him, seeing him was making me feel sick to my stomach. I knew I should leave, but I didn't. I looked at Demetri, who was staring at Jace. I looked over at him and and saw him clenching his jaw slightly, before he cleared his throat.

"I thought you and I had plans today, Demetri." he said, accusingly. Demetri shrugged and signed something to Jace.

"Things came up?" he said in disbelief, emphasizing each word. Then, he pointed towards me without looking at me. "What, that thing?"

And that was all it took. I could take him hating me for whatever his reasons were. i could take him avoiding me, and I could take him glaring at me. But after everything I had to deal with on my own already, I wasn't going to take this.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean? You're more human than I am?" I asked, walking towards him, anger and hatred in my voice. He turned to look at me, contempt gleaming in his eyes.

"I wasn't talking to you, so run along." he dismissed me, so rudely I almost couldn't comprehend it. The slight smirk on his face threw me over the edge, and before i could help myself, I pushed him into the wall, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt. He immediately grabbed my collar too, flipping us so that now I was pinned against the wall. I could admit, he was stronger than I thought, but my anger kept me going. I threw a punch to his jaw, but he caught it and twisted my arm painfully. I jumped on him so that we fell to the floor, my fist colliding with his nose, though not as hard as I had hoped it would. He backhanded me, the sting vibrating through my cheek and mouth. I punched his jaw as hard as I could manage, but he turned his head just in time for me to get him right under the eye. He grabbed both of my arms, pinning me to the ground with all his force, my wrist wounds re-opening with a stinging pain. He then punched me in my mouth, the taste of metal instantly filling my mouth. I did the only thing I could think to do, knowing that it was incredibly vile, and spit the mouthful of blood and saliva at him, and he rolled off of me instantly, yelling profanities, and I took the advantage to roll onto him, ready to beat the shit out of his face. Then, I was being pulled backward, and Jace was sitting up, wiping his face off, and glaring at me. I wiped my hand across my lip and nose, blood instantly coating my fingertips.

I stood up and shrugged Demetri off, walking quickly to his room and grabbing my jumper, before storming out of his house. I heard Jace's voice yelling at Demetri from outside, his voice sending shivers up and down my sore body.

It took me thirty minutes to get to Demetri's house- mostly because I had gotten lost- and it was just to get into deeper shit that I really didn't need in my life. Now that I knew the way, I realized it was only ten minutes away if I walked quickly, and  soon I was pounding up my front steps. My mum's shitty car was parked on the street, and I knew if she was awake, I'd have to get through her as well.

Making up my mind, I marched into the house and fought my way up the stairs against my protesting body, which simply wanted rest. I got to the creaky bathroom door, and luckily, nobody was around to bother me. I locked myself in, and turned to face the mirror and the mess I knew I was. I sighed deeply when i saw the horrid mess I was. My lip was busted open by one of Jace's punches, and my right ear lobe was bleeding where Jace had punched my plug, causing a slight tear in my stretched lobe. Running my tongue along the cut inside of my mouth, I could feel the ragged skin where my teeth had cut into my flesh. My nose wasn't broken, but it was bleeding, and already I could see the purple bruising forming. The blood made everything seem far worse though, so I started the hot shower and spent the next fifteen minutes cleaning myself up, rinsing out my mouth before brushing my teeth- which hurt immensely- and cleaning the inside of my nose with a warm wet rag. I removed the bandages along my wrists and tossed them into the trashcan outside of the shower. I began scrubbing myself with my body wash, rinsing over and over, as if I could somehow scrub my existence away. The crusted blood from my wrists washed away, leaving angry red lines, which had the sting that I'd gotten used to over the years.