When Rayne Falls- Chapter Thirteen

NSFW Smutty chapter ahead. If you're not a fan of sexual content, this is not the chapter for you!  For all others, please enjoy!

Rayne's POV

I walked back into the room with Shelby feeling liberated. Never had anyone been so sweet and convincing of anything to me before.

She started off the conversation by telling me that she forgave me. I was a bit surprised at first, and taken aback, but I tried to see it from her perspective and realized that it would have taken me forgiving someone else too, had I been in her shoes. And then she said something along the lines of "Jace needs someone to love him. I need you to love him." And it put so much into perspective for me. Jace was a hard ass, and he was sarcastic, but since we started dating, he'd been so much happier and I could understand why Shelby needed me to put my focus on him. I understood.

And when we entered the room and I saw Jace and Demetri beside each other, I knew it was time to let go of everything I felt for Demetri, because I had Jace, and he was enough. I had to stop being selfish, and I promised Shelby that I wouldn't be anymore. And she hugged me and I knew that she meant it when she said she forgave me.

I sat on Jace's lap and kissed his cheek softly. He glanced up at me and grabbed my face gently, tilting my head to whisper in my ear.

"My room, now please." He murmured.

My body immediately responded, and I stood up, feeling overly heated and excited. He took my hand and led me out of the living room, where Shelby winked at me, and to his room where he shut the door and locked it. I licked my lips nervously, because for some reason I still felt shy around Jace. It was a new relationship, and although I was comfortable with him with small things, there were still some gray areas. He walked towards me, and I let him wrap his arms around my waist. I kissed his neck softly, and sighed happily at the smell of his skin. It was that eucalyptus spearmint smell again. It was quickly becoming my favorite. He slowly pushed me towards the bed until the backs of my knees felt the edge and I fell back onto it. He climbed onto me, kissing my lips softly. He pulled my beanie off. I quickly began taking his zip-up off, to reveal his fitted V-neck tee, which clung to his toned body gorgeously. He caressed my face and neck, slowly trailing his fingers down my shoulder and side while kissing me softly, and his fingers lifted the hem of my crew-neck up just as he slipped his tongue between my lips. It sent electric tingles through my body, and I caressed his tongue with my own, softly, while he pulled my crew-neck off. He ran his hands over my bare chest, moving his lips to my neck, and then down my stomach slowly. I sighed in pleasure, before he nudged me to move further up the bed, to the pillows. I kicked off my shoes and backed up until my head was on his fluffy down pillows. He did the same, and then his lips were on mine again, his body warming my own.

I pulled his tee off and ran my hands down his muscular chest to his solid abs, and then wrapped my arms around his back, running my fingernails down it slowly. He moaned softly, and pressed himself harder between my legs, his warm chest against my own.

"Scratch me harder," he whispered quietly, and I could have cum just by the tone he used. I complied, scratching my fingernails harder down his back, and he groaned, kissing me harder. I wanted him so badly, but I wasn't sure that I was ready to give up on the no-sex policy I made for us. He began unbuttoning my jeans, and I sat up.

"Jace, no..." I murmured quietly. He looked up at me nervously.

"I'm not going to have sex with you, Rayne," he answered, and I sighed in relief. However, he continued to unzip my pants and pull them down. They made it to the tops of my thighs before I stopped him again.