You Fucking With A Rockstar

Start from the beginning

"What you finna give my baby? I know your ass been letting up stay up late and eat whatever junk she wants while I'm gone." I raised my eyebrow.

"Nah babe. I've actually been keeping her on schedule. And she ain't had no junk food. Except some cookies lastnight, but we baked them together. I'm giving her carrots sticks and apples with peanut butter. I think I'm doing a pretty good job. All by myself."

"That's cause you don't want Amber to come home and beat that ass!" Ashley said laughed.

"Go call your boyfriend or something. I'm talking to my wifey. Anyways, baby what you got going on today?"

"This morning I did the radio show this morning, of course. Then, I did a mini meet and greet and signing in Brooklyn. And later I have my big interview with The Fader magazine."

"Awww shit, my baby doing big things. I'm proud of you. Next, we gon be stunting at the Met Gala together, but you gon be the superstar. You learned from the best baby."

"Nigga, I been a star. You new to this shit, I'm true to it. Remember that. The whole world basically watched me grow up."

"Oh right, I forgot your dad was like the Lil Wayne of  jazz music and you was the Reginae of family. My bad boo." He said tryna be sarcastic. Hating ass.

"This bitch more the Kylie Jenner of the family. And I been the before version."

"Hoe shutup! Everybody loved me. They forgot you was even apart of the family. You like Will and Jada's oldest son. Don't nobody know you."

"That's only cause you has your lil ass Disney show, and it got cancelled after 4 seasons." (A/N: good luck charlie joke. they're not the same person lol)

"Get her a ticket, sir! She's a fan, sir! I was never even on Disney bitch. Stop tryna be funny. Ole ugly ass."

"Folks say we look like twins, so I guess we both ugly."

"I know they fucking lying! Anyways, let me talk to my baby. I miss her lil smart mouth ass."

"Xiamara your mama's on the phone." He gave her the phone.

"Mommy I miss you!"

"I miss you too, ladybug. Are you being good for daddy?"

"Yup! But how come I can't come with you?"

"I'm working baby. I'll be home on Thursday, alright."

"Good. Because daddy can't cook. And I don't want pizza." She made a face at him.

"Oop, you know you can't cook when your 6 year old daughter saying she's tired of eating trash. Next."

"Aye I can cook. Don't do me like that. But baby when you get home, we gon need a home cooked meal."

"Why didn't you just go to our parents house? You know my mama cooked something. And I'm sure she doesn't want her grandbaby eating whatever the hell you over there making. Probably done almost burnt the house down tryna cook. Lord, my poor niece."

"You gon stop talking shit with your lil ass imaginary boyfriend you got. And she's keeping Xiamara tonight anyways. I gotta be in the studio working on this next album."