chapter 5

" hello tobio chann!~
well! I haven't seen you in so long!
How have you been?"

I knew it.
-

kageyama, is stiff. he doesn't
know how to react...

wasn't sure of his ground;
scared.

I take a step closer to my brother so I'm not in his field of vision.
    kageyama continues to stand quietly. oikawa decides to speak once more.

" come on tobio channn, answer my question why don't you?" Oikawa walks towards kageyama so they're eye to eye.

" I'm fine."

the only words kageyama got out, the air around us is silent and full of stares.

" well, it's nice to see you Oikawa, i think it's time we find out what classrooms we're assigned to" daichi directs everyone to walk past him.

Everyone scurries past Oikawa, Tadashi and I were careful to not make eye contact with aoba johsai's captain while doing so.

just as we thought we got past
oikawa without him noticing.
his gaze turns to the floor.
" tadashi, y/n, im sad you didn't greet me"

i tense up not wanting to turn around. suddenly there's movement in front of me, i look up toward my brother as he speaks
" hello oikawa, sorry about that.. how've you been?"

" not to bad thanks.. y/n? ive
missed you, hello?"
oikawa looks up toward me,
i could feel his sly grin.

feeling discomfort i don't answer oikawa, readjusting my bag as it was about to fall off my shoulder continuing to walk away into the narrow dimly lit hall.

-

a/n
hello! gosh,, it's been so long, school these past few months!! very crazy.
i just started to get back into twt, insta and now wattpad!! can't wait to start updating more chapters ( for those who are still around after this super long wait )

+ also who else is waiting for news about a new haikyuu season! :((( it's been so long the haikyuu fandom is so quiet now!!