chapter 4

* snap *
a bright light goes off.

after realizing what happen I quickly shoot up, i look over to the left of me seeing that sugawara is standing up hovering over the seat in front of us.

" noya let me see it!" Sugawara slightly yells trying to grab nishinoya from sliding off his seat onto the floor to escape.

" nEVER WILL YOU GET THIS PHONE FROM MEEEEEEE" nishnoya screams.

" what's going on? Why is Sugawara trying to murder noya?" I ask sitting up straight rubbing my eyes from the bright flash from earlier.

" nishinoya kinda took a photo of you and suga sleeping" yamaguchi tells me from across the aisle.

" I knew it " I softly say getting up trying to help sugawara pull nishinoya up.

" let me see the photo I want to see if I look good or not" I say.

" oh you look good y/n" nishinoya says still trying to get away from sugawara and I.
Sugawara starts to tickle nishinoya and soon he almost drops his phone but I caught it while he basically threw it.
I sit down in my seat while flipping the phone over to see the picture.
Looking and examining every detail of the photo I sit still thoughts in my head, I was confused and felt a bit of embarrassment.
But not because of my face or anything but how I was sleeping was completely weird for even me.

Sugawara sits down beside me.
" can I see the photo?" He smiles lightly, it was quite dark in the charter bus so you can barely see it but you knew the smile was there, you pass the phone to him.

He freezes, then soon starts to operate the phone, I looked away sadly because I thought he was going to delete the photo, not long after, sugawara's phone ringer goes off signalling he has gotten a text,
I look at him and he looks back at me.

" yeah, I sent it to my phone.. look at how cute you look in here " he shows me the picture for a second time softly laughing.
This time I get a good look at it, I'm resting on his shoulder slightly slobbering, then i realized that Sugawara's head was leaned against mine.
I adore how he looks sleeping, he looked so peaceful.
Snapping out of my train of thought slowly coming to the realization that sugawara called me cute twice in a matter of days.
" not a big deal, I mean no one really ever flirted with me. Is this flirting?" I think quietly.
I then sit back closing my eyes and leaving my head to slowly touch head rest.
"nah you look much better in that"

He looks back to the phone.
"really? Are you sure? I think you so much better" sugawara then follows, sitting back looking out the window with a tiny grin.

-
Soon the bus comes to a complete stop, michimiya and daichi stand.

" alright before anyone gets off this bus look around you and pickup any garbage and throw it in the garbage in the front" daichi yells and everyone obeys.

after everyone is off the bus and into one big bunch another group is in a line in front of us they seem to be the boys and girls team from nekoma.
" Welcome to Nekoma High! Please enjoy your time here and good luck in the tournament!" They bow before us, daichi takes a step forward.
" thank them for the warm welcome everyone!"
-
" hey y/n! Let's go look at the pools! I want to see who we vs first" hinata taps my shoulder guiding me to follow him and kageyama.

" oh I didn't know aoba johsai was going to be here, looks like they won their first game earlier, against a team I've never heard of" kageyama points to the middle section of the boys A pool.

" Aoba Johsai? Why does that sound so familiar?" I think to myself.

" aw man! Why aren't we in pool A?" Hinata pouts.

" atleast we don't have to go up against Oikawa so soon" daichi comes up behind us.

" no way, he can't be here right?" my stomach drops thinking about him.

a/n

I'm super sorry I didn't update in so long shhshssjsj.
Once in awhile I'd keep adding more and changing parts in this chapter but now I feel like I've waited to long to update so I thought I should do it now.
Why do you think y/n is so scared to see Oikawa? ;)
ILL TRY MY BeST TO UPDATE SOON~