chapter 3

Y/f/n - your friends name vv
chapter one is on a wednesday, chapter two is on a thursday and this chapter falls on a friday.
( days of the week, idk if that helped or anything )

--------
september 9th
after first period and a minute into morning break~

kageyama, hinata and me went to find a vending machine, hinata missed his breakfast because he was excited for the tournament today. Luckily enough we found a vending machine close by.
We made our way to where everyone on each volleyball team hangs out, usually there's two rallies going on because one is too big.
This time I decided not to play since I was too tired and scared I would hurt myself before the tournament.
Not long after someone sits beside me I look and see sugawara with a soft smile, then daichi and michimiya following que and sitting down.

" why aren't you playing?" suga asks.

" I just thought I watch for once" I replied.

" well I wanna play, come play!" He grabs my hand and pulls me off the bench.

We jump into the circle just when I looked straight there was a spiked ball coming straight to me, thanks to my fast reflexes I saved it perfectly.

" wow michimiya you got a setter that could be a libero if she wanted to be, that's what you call a golden setter. She's an all around good volleyball player!"  I hear daichi say behind us. Michimiya laughs and agrees.
Nishinoya yells " THAT WAS SO AWESOME Y/N, I DONT THINK I WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SAVE THAT" he yells and waves from across the circle. " thank you!" I smile and wave.
" your smile is cute" sugawara says.
Such sweet flirting I think.

" yours is so much better though" I say.

" gET A ROOM YOU TWO" one of the girls on the volleyball team says.
Everyone laughs, and then bell rings for classes to start up again.
Sugawara speaks up as we're about to part ways.

" since the girls and the boys have to share the charter, we'll sit together okay? Daichi is probably gonna end up sitting with michimiya"

"Oh yeah okay sure" I say look up to him, realizing he's not much taller even if he's not as tall as others, he's the perfect height for me.
He nods his head and waves.
--------
" both girl and boy volleyball clubs report to the front of the school, were leaving in 10 minutes!" I hear the michimiya over the intercom.

I hurry to my locker to grab my bag, realizing I left my charger I run back to my classroom which took longer then usual.
While opening the door to the classroom I hear the charter beep it's horn signalling it's leaving in 2 minutes.
By the time I get out there the driver says
" you're lucky I almost drove off!" He laughs.
I smile and walk to find suga sitting by himself.
I soon see y/f/n. " hey where are you going, I got a empty seat here!"

" oh I'm going to sit with sugawara" I look behind me to see kageyama also being late to get on a bus, seeing as he had no where to sit since yachi was sitting with hinata I grab kageyama.

" here, kageyama y/f/n, y/f/n kageyama. Okay good, kageyama sit down before the driver gets mad" I push him down to sit with y/f/n and walk swiftly to suga.

" hey, I noticed you almost missed the bus" sugawara laughs.

" oh yeah haha almost forgot my charger" the charter finally takes off.

I dig into my sweater pocket and realize my earphones are missing.

" what are you looking for?" Sugawara asks.

" when I was rushing to get my charger I put my earphones into my suitcase, so I didn't have time to grab them when they're under the charter" I say awkwardly.

" well I mean we could share" he offers one of his ear phones. I gladly accept it, after listening to a few of his songs i speak up.
" you have very good taste in music"
Sugawara laughs and thanks me.

I soon drift off to sleep, we've been driving for awhile so it's bound to get dark.
I hear a click and a very bright flash go off.

Wait did someone just take a picture of me?
-----------

I think I'm going to start making shorter chapters, it'd be so much easier getting them out faster. Lmao my other chapters weren't that long either but yeah ok that's it for now.

word count : 766