chapter 1

This book is a SUGAWARA x READER
A HEADS UP, YOURE A FIRST YEAR @ KARASUNO
_______

just so then happens to be a early morning in September, to be more exact, September 7th...

" Y/N honestly I've been trying to wake you since six o'clock this morning, if you don't get up soon you'll be late for school. Even worse you'll get detention and not be able to make tryouts today "
someone gently tries to wake me, they succeed by mentioning the volleyball tryouts today. Suddenly I jump out of bed full of energy.

" dammit I forgot to set the alarm on my phone again" I say while rushing to the shower.

" she always wasn't a morning bird, unless it's for volleyball "  he laughs

----

" y/n! Goodmorning!  After first period can we play volleyball during break? I'd like to spike your toss, your toss is so much smoother then Kageyama's. Plus you don't get mad when I miss it" Hinata says sounding excited but the tone of his voice changes to a sulking/annoyed tone when he mentions kageyama.

" shut up you idiot " kageyama throws a eraser at hinata's head.
Hinata looks even more annoyed at the fact kageyama budded in a conversation, Hinata still waiting for my reply.
" oh yea sure, no problem" I reply trying hard not to burst out laughing.

Soon Hinata sighs, he gets up smiles and nods his head.
Hinata turns around to argue with kageyama about how he should be nicer and so on, I watch them for a brief moment. Smiling of how " great friends " they are.

First period class comes to an end, Hinata and I are outside, as I'm tossing to him there comes a interruption.

" do you realize there's a legit gym right there?" tsukishima says.

" well it's a nice day out right? Why should we waste a great day like this just to play indoors?" I say

" sure, have fun getting the sun in your eyes" tsukishima turns to walk away.

" he ruins the fun in everything! " Hinata cries out.

Although he was right, I was squinting because the sun is shining so bright.

Soon I realize there's a sliver haired boy and brown haired boy watching us.
I begin to wonder what they found so interesting about us.

The bell rings signalling us that it's time for second period to begin.
" thanks y/n for the opportunity, You're my favourite setter in the whole wide world!" Hinata says happily.

" it was a pleasure to toss for you too Hinata" I say laughing.

The school day comes to a end, it also means Volleyball Tryouts for the girls and practice for the boys team.

" hello everyone my name is Daichi Sawamura, and I'm the boys volleyball captain"
I zone out for a bit, hey wasn't he the one watching me and Hinata during first break? I soon come back to reality as a girl stands up to speak.
" Hi everyone my name is Yui Michimiya, I'm the girls volleyball captain. Nice to meet you all!"
one net seems to be broken.
Both captains appear to be figuring out what to do, since they both have games two days after, and they both didn't have a full team yet.