Natsu and Lucy, destined to be together..

**********PLEASE READ***********
Authors note: Hi! Just warning you that not everything in my story goes strictly along with the main series. Enjoy!

' In the world of wizards, every newborn child receives a necklace. This necklace is cloaked in eternal magic. Each necklace either holds the symbol of 'yang' or the symbol of 'yin'. This is how soul mates are brought together. One person has the 'yin' symbol while the other has 'yang'. When you find your soulmate, the necklace will glow. The necklaces are removable and are able to be put back on like any regular necklace. These necklaces are called,'Souls Will necklaces '

* 1 1/2 years after Lucy joins Fairy Tail*

Lucy's P.O.V~

I think... I'm going... To pass out. I just got back from a job with Natsu that was EXTREMELY tiring..... All I want to do is crawl in bed....

"Lucy!" Natsu stands right in my face and yells my name, which breaks my train of though.

"W-What?"

" You don't look okay, are you sick?"

"No, I'm just out of energy," I prove my statement with a yawn.

"We'll be at the guild in about 10-15 minutes," Happy informs me.

"Mk, thanks"

The rest of the way we walked in a comfortable silence. Once we reach the guild I go over to sit at the bar to talk to Miragane.

" How was the job?" She asks me with a smile.

" Everything went well, but it wasn't easy, some of those wizards were very persistent in trying to defeat us.."

" Well it's good to see that everything turned out okay" I give her a warm smile to show her that I was grateful for her concern.

I look down to see my necklace. I've kept it on since birth and I had never takin it off. In my eyes it was somewhat like a good luck charm, although I know that it's true purpose is to find the love of my life.

I scanned around the room to look at everyone else's necklace. Gray had the 'yin' symbol like me, levy always keeps hers tucked into her shirt, Ezra, and Wendy, did the same as Levi, and Juvia told me that she never wears hers, she says that she will find her soulmate on her own. I continue to look around the room, Exceeds such as Happy, Carla, and Panther Lily didn't have necklaces. Then my eyes turn to Natsu.

He... Didn't have one on.. Maybe he chooses not to wear it, I'll ask him later, right now, I'm going back to my apartment to get some rest.

******** The next morning**********
Lucy's P.O.V~

I woke up and quickly turn on my other side to avoid the suns rays from my window. Once I turn over I see..Natsu... When did he get in my apartment?! I locked the doors last night so he had to have came through the window.

He looked, peaceful... He was quietly snoring with Happy resting in his arms. I almost didn't want to wake him....

ALMOST

I kicked him off my bed and then I stood up to make breakfast for the three of us.

Natsu's P.O.V~

" AHH! What happened?!" I look around trying to remember where I was, oh yeah... Lucy's apartment...

Lucy walked to the kitchen and set up plates and silverware around her table for the three of us, then she started cooking.

"You know you could just ask me to sleep here. You don't always have to break in" Lucy scolds me while she cracks an egg.

"Haha okay, I'll ask next time..... If I remember...." I say the last part as a mumble because I already know that I'm going to forget.

I sit down at the table and a sleepy Happy follows me. Lucy putts eggs, bacon, and toast on our plates.

"Thank you Lucy" Me and Happy day in unison.

We eat in silence, until Lucy breaks it.

"Hey Natsu?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you something?" This can't be good...

"Umm.. Sure"

" Why don't you wear your ' Souls Will necklace?"