#466 First time you wake up next to him - all the boyzzz

Niall:It's quite odd, for sure. As soon as your eyes flutter open, it's easily recognizable that it's not the bed you're used to and there's no cozy pillow stuck benateh your head. Even though confuse is still running up and down your body, a strong arm finds its way throught the sheets and tossing on your body, pulling you closer to the person layed next to you. Everything is clear to you now makig it almost impossible to remove that wide smile from your lips.

Zayn:Opening your eyes, there's no fammiliar surrounding, no smell adorning your own sheets, but there's him, holding you close and tight with head nuzzled deeply into your shoulder. With a single kiss pressed to the skin of your neck, softness of his hair tickles soft skin making you giggle underneath his touch. "Good morning, baby", he hums to your ear.

Louis:All of the strength he has is sent to his arms, used to hold you close and tight with hands crossed over your stomach. Feeling his bare stomach pressing to your back, you manage to shiver even though the warmth of his body is overwhelming. "Mmm", he hums softly. "Good morning, beautiful.

"

Liam:The warmth of his body is almost touchable, tickling your skin as he hums the first real 'good morning' he's ever said to you. But soon enough, gron slips from his parted lips - his reaction to you squirming, desperate to find the pile of clothes torn away just few hours ago. "No, please", he whines reaching out one of his arms for you, but never picking up his head. "Stay with me. Please?"

Harry:With soft curls splayed around the white pillow and white sheet covering the part of his face, he looks up at you dreamily. Faint smile spreads over the fulness of his lips, green eyes still squeezed as the lighting gets to him. "Mmm", he hums, his voice sounding huskier, deeper. "Good morning, Love."