#346 video games - tomlinson

Louis: FIFA 14

"Good morning Sunshine," Louis chirps from the living room couch.

"Good morning Lou," you smile back pecking his lips,"What are you doing?"

"What am I doing? What am I doing? Why, I'm only playing the best game in the whole entire world!" He shouts making you jump a bit.

"What game?" you play along.

"What game?" Lou repeats sounding disappointed, "Come here Y/N." You do what he says and take your place on his lap. "So, first you pick a team."

"Alright, what team is Beckham on?" you ask scrolling through the endless list of teams.

"Oh my love," Lou sighs resting his head on your shoulder, "David retired sweetheart, he's not in this game."

"Oh," you say selecting a random team, "Okay, what next?"

"Umm," he laughs as he tries to explain the game to you, "Have you ever played an American football game, like madden or something?"

"Yeah, a little," you answer.

"Well, it's just like that but five-hundred times better." he smiles.

"Okay so how do you throw the ball?" You joke trying to see how far you can push Lou before he completely disowned you.

"Really Y/N?" He sighed into your shoulder.

"No Louis," you laugh, "You act like I've never seen an Xbox before."

"No you act like you've never heard of football!" He chuckled.

"Oh please Tomlinson," you say getting a little sassy, "I could beat you at FIFA any day, any time."

"How bout right here, right now!" He says claiming his title as sass master, "Care to make this a bit more interesting?"

"Yeah, winner gets whatever they want, whenever they want for a whole week."

"Whatever they want?" He asks, you nod your head, "Oh, it's so on."