#319 your song - Harry

H a r r y: ["Hanging by a moment" by: Lifehouse]

Your eyebrows pulled together in confusion as the soft sound of a guitar came from somewhere nearby. Curiously, you sauntered over to the curtain-covered window of your small apartment. Drawing back the sheer white fabric, your face instantly split into a goofy grin. There, standing in the street before your apartment building, was Harry. His long, slender fingers plucked idly away at the guitar strings, the familiar melody of your favorite song floating up to you through the closed window. It was like a romantic scene in a movie, and you couldn't help but chuckle, as you peered down at him. Sliding open the stubborn window, you poked your head into the breezy night air. "Harry, what in the world are you doing?" you giggled, shaking your head at him in disbelief. "Singing you a song of course," he called, brushing his floppy, chocolate curls out of his face, his pouty lips pulling into a satisfied smirk, "And I want you, and everyone else who can hear, to know that I am in love with you. So, what do you have to say to that?" His green eyes were soft, as he smiled wider with each word he spoke. "I say, get you ass up here so I can kiss you already," you quipped, grinning as you watched him disappear into your building.