#345 video games - payne

Liam: Grand Theft Auto V

You walk into your and Liam's shared apartment only to find your boyfriend still planted on the couch, playing one of his violent video games. "Li, are you kidding me?" You ask interrupting the monologue of a guy that looks totally cracked out, "How long have you been playing this stupid game?!" He smiles up at you and shrugs, then he pats the cushion next to him gesturing for you to sit down with him. "No thank you sir," You pout crossing your arms, "I'd rather conserve my brain cells and not let myself fall into the droll of violence." At that he just laughs, pulling you into his lap, and placing the controller into your hands. "Alright Y/N, I can teach you to play if you'd like," He smiles, kissing you on the cheek. You stare back at him in shock that he would actually ask you to play. Eventually you give in to his smiling eyes and agree to play. You two stay there the entire night, you nestled between his legs, his arms wrapping around you, and your hands meeting on the controller. Liam cycled through more bank robberies, heists and pointless shooting. Finally you reached the end of the game, as Franklin, Michael, and Trevor pushed the car over the cliff, you looked back at Liam. His bright white smile illuminated the darkened room. "See love," he says placing a kiss on your forehead, "Now was that so bad"