#350 rain - the teaser

Harry: It was grey. The clouds that covered the sky, Harry's favorite hoodie that you wore on your back, your emotions, the tears that fogged your eyes and the fog that ghosted the streets. Everything was utterly grey in that moment. It was calm, a sickly calm that made you want to scream just so that it wouldn't be so damn quiet. The silence was deafening. However, it was quickly broken by the sound of footsteps, heavy and rushed, following behind you. "(Y/n)!" You heard your name being called. The voice was so familiar it stung. "Leave me alone." You spat out the words. You felt a pair of strong arms wrap around your waist. You struggled in a sad attempt to pull them off, if only by mere principle. Eventually you stopped and you felt yourself melt into the warm embrace of the man you loved so dearly, your sobs and the sound of rain against concrete echoing around you. Harry held you tightly against him as you let yourself go completely. "It's going to be ok." He whispered against your cold, damp skin. "You're going to be ok, because I love you. I love you more than anything else, and I'm not going to let anything hurt you. I'll protect you. I'll be there for you. I promise you, (y/n). Even if you stopped loving me, I'd still make sure you were safe, happy, everything you deserve to be. Because I'll never stop loving you."