Chapter 4 : Jackpot

*

"Hey! You're walking too fast, Sehun! Wait up!"

Baekhyun chases Sehun into another boutique, carrying all those shopping bags in his arms. "Hey, I said wait up!"

"You're walking too slow!"

Baekhyun drops the bags on the ground as soon as they enter. "You already bought too many clothes! What else are you still gonna buy here?"

"Pick whatever you want."

"Huh?"

"I said pick any clothes that you want."

"No, thanks! I don't have money right now."

"It's on me."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"You're not gonna take it out from my paycheck?"

"No."

"Thank you!" Baekhyun suddenly hugs Sehun. "Oh my god!"

"Ugh! Will you get off of me, you stupid shit!"

"Watch your language, Sehun."

Baekhyun smiles as he lets Sehun hold his stuff.

"You better make it quick or else I'm gonna leave you here."

"Yes, Sir!"

Because who is he anyway to say no to a free shopping?

*

"And where did you steal that?" Jongdae asks his friend who's now fitting out his new hoodie.

"Hey! Am I really that poor to you that whenever I got something new it already meant I stole it?"

"You can't even pay your share on the rent so I'm just wondering where the hell did you get that."

"Well, for your information, this is a gift, okay? A gift," Baekhyun says, wearing his new pants as well. "I got these clothes for free and I didn't spend any money on it."

"Who in the world would buy you clothes though?"

"Sehun."

"You mean Chanyeol's younger brother bought you these clothes?"

"Uh, yeah?"

Jongdae shakes his head. "First, it was Chanyeol who drove you home. Now, it's Sehun who bought you new stuff."

"...so what are you trying to say?"

"You hit the jackpot!"

"What jackpot are you talking about? It's more like a bad luck! Those two always make me suffer, you know."

"Keep up the good work," Jongdae says as he pats Baekhyun's shoulder. "We're gonna be rich if you made any of them your boyfriend!"

"Ha-ha-ha. Are you kidding me?"

"You're gonna thank me later for this."

*

"Where have you been?" Chanyeol asks when he sees Sehun arrive just now. "It's already late."

"I just went to the mall."

"With Jongin?"

"No. With Baekhyun."