Chapter 31: Dangerous Threat

En başından başla

Jen burst out laughing. "No, silly, Uncle Matt wants you to shift into your wolf!"

I mentally slapped myself. "Oh. Slight problem with that. I don't know how. I usually shift when I can't control it anymore." I shivered remembering the pain.

"I forgot that you don't shift as normally as we do." Jen said with wide eyes.

"How much is normally?" Maybe like once a month or twice?

"Probably more than two times a day." Matt said nonchalantly.

I gasped. "Twice a day!" I squeaked in horror.

"Yes, sometimes even more times. Especially if you're training because we have some exercises we do in wolf form." Matt explained.

"So, the best way I can tell you to do this is to think about yourself in wolf form." Jen shrugged.

The back door opened and out walked Alex.

I already felt nervous and now Alex was here and I was even more nervous!

Closing my eyes, I imagined myself as a wolf. My body began to shake and I started to panic.

I opened my eyes and looked at my shaking hands feeling the panic spread throughout my body.

"Why are you panicking, just imagine yourself in your wolf form." Jen told me rolling her eyes.

I glared at her and Alex laughed making my eyes shift to him.

He immediately shut up and looked away.

"Look I just don't want to deal with the pain okay." I crossed my arms and huffed like a child.

"Pain? You shouldn't feel any pain at all." Matt told me, confused.

"WELL I DO!" I screamed in frustration.

Matt stuck out his hands ik front of him. "Okay, Okay, just asking."

I felt a surge of power passing through me, my body shaking some more.

I guess pissing me off is the way to make me change.

"No, keep saying stuff to piss me off."

"Realllly..." I swear I saw Jen's eyes light up mischievously. "You're fat!" She blurted.

"What the heck man!" I pouted.

Alex chuckled and I narrowed my eyes at him. "What! You think it's true!"

"Wh-I-no!" Alex's mouth opened and closed like a fish.

"Hey! Don't say anything to him! He's like my brother alright!" Jen told me, defending Alex.

"Hey! Our parents are brother and sister! We are basically siblings!" Alex said a little offended.

I laughed and all three turned to me.

"Stop laughing! You're supposed to be shifting!" Matt stressed.

"Well then do a better job at pissing me off!" I laughed again.

Jen's face scrunched up as she thought up ways to piss me off.

Matt beat her to it. "Hey Jen, uh, I mean Jennifer, uh, I mean Ari!"

"That doesn't piss me off, it's just annoying." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Ooo! I know!" Jen jumped up and down and then said something that actually pissed me off. "Imagine Alex with another girl!"

"What did you say?" Alex's eyes widened as my fists clenched.

"I said-" Jen moved closer to my face. "-Think about another girl touching Alex."