Expected Assumptions

CHAPTER 10

And so it's night time. The time where the sun laid herself to the ocean for the moon to light itself up before the darkness fully eats the half of 24 hours rotation of Green's beloved planet.

Okay so from the previous chapters, it is obvious that I am not moving on, rather I DON'T WANT to move on.

However, since the greatest AOMG CEO of all time ask me to be with him this night, I wasn't able to make my own choice again not to go with him.

"We're here!" Excited Jay said, after we stopped in an open parking lot.

"Wait, I know this place."

I said as I recognized the same position of light posts in every corner, and the little stair in the middle that leads to the underground passage which connects the parking lot to the back door of one of the famous concert ground in Korea.

Artists like us often used this secret passage for our safety and also to avoid fans.

"Are you sure it's here?" I asked confuse, as this is not even a good place for dates.

"Of course! Dya think I'm dumb? Just trust me buddy, come on." He pat my chest slightly as he jumped off the car and started walking towards the stairs.

I just followed Jay, and to my surprise all the lights were on and my eyes widen when I saw almost 1/4 of the wall has been occupied with vulgar vandalism.

And what made this even more fascinating was the girl  who was currently facing her back at us holding a brush while still doing and continuing her art.

She was wearing a short, and an over-sized black T-shirt. Her physique was kinda like Green, but thinner. I couldn't say that she's slimmer as she doesn't have much curves, unlike my Green.

Okay to put in bluntly, Green was sexier, but this girl was more fair than her as her skin was pinkish white.

"That's my future babe." Said Jay with his usual grin. 😑

"Hey, Blue!" He shouted, and that made the girl turned her head towards us.

"Blue?"

Well...

Nice name.

We walked to her side, and now that I think about it. I remember one moment with Kiseok hyung where he was clamoring about how Jay spent his money buying some odd place just for one girl.

Is he referring to this?

Heol no way. That's very absurd.

"Ow Jay, you came again."

"Well, I'm a man who keeps his words and don't break promises."

"Tsk, really?"

He smiled at her a different smile and the girl seems quite shock.

"Seriously, you bought this place?"

Oh-my-ghad.

"Yep."

"For me???"

"Yep."

Hu-WOW. This. Is. Ridiculous.

"Tsk." Blue seems annoyed, and not very pleased.

"So now, keep your words too." Just what on Earth was their deal?

"Okay fine! Set the place, and I'll go out with you tomorrow morning."

"Yass!"

I don't know, but Jay looks kinda pathetic to me right now.