Misconception

CHAPTER 3

We arrived in front of our building's office, and I'm glad she didn't bring up the topic again after rolling herself with her own laughter, and since she got me really annoyed, I didn't bother opening the door of the car for her. She had her own hands anyway.

I am not surprised when hyung and the rest of the gang were already waiting outside of our company's van. Tsk, they treat Green as a trophy, when in fact she's a total model of disaster. I mean-why on Earth does she have to do that? Why does she needs to be all righteous without even being considerate to others? Why does she have to push my red button for so long?

She knew it all along that I'm pissed, but she keep on pressing, stepping, teasing, and kicking my damn pride! She's the most impolite person I've ever met! She doesn't know when to draw a line, I couldn't even find any pinch of empathy on her!

Hyung greeted us with his crooked smile, and instead of being overjoyed or somewhat satisfied for bringing the so called 'trophy' for today, I just felt very displeased. They were all giving me a high five! As if Green was really worth my effort. If I were just really had the chance to bring back time, I will not fcking do what Kiseok hyung had told me!

Mind control Lee Seonghwa.

Mind control.

I breathe in and breathe out as we all get in the van to finally go to the restaurant where our two CEOs will treat us. I observed that we're not in perfect attendance, the only people who were currently present were I, Kiseok hyung, Jay, and Chase, who was better known as Cha cha also one of the producers of aomg aside from me.

I bet our Loco and the others couldn't get their heads straight after drowning with liters of alcohol last night. How I wish I did too. Fck these regrets.

Jay and hyung automatically sandwich her in between the same position last night while I sat next to Chase who was assigned to be our driver.

"So, how's your sleep young lady?" Jay asked with his energy roaming all over the place.

"I don't answer silly questions." She started playing ice again, with her tedious semblance. Her arms tangled with each other, and her head was looking straight into the high way, showing how little her interest is with the set-up.

"Woah, are you still under the influence? Hang-over eh?" Kiseok hyung said half amaze by her bleakness.

"And you guys were still playing dumb and dumber eh?" Green copied hyung's accent making her whole sentence full of sarcasm.

"Hahaha! You're the rudest person I've ever met! Really!"

"Tsk."

"I bet she also doesn't mind the damage she did to our visuals, knowing that we were partially fed by it." Her eyebrows crunched as she turned her head towards hyung for the first time.

I was watching them, scanning how Green will react. Well, I'm just curious if she still has her conscience in tact. I find her personality really not normal. She might be a sociopath, or something more like that, I assume.

"Damage?" Her tone had a mixture or complain and innocence, clearly not believing hyung's testimony.

"Yes! Look, you did this."

Kiseok hyung moved his face closer to Green tilting his head to show his jaw which has a cute strawberry checkered design band-aid that connects down to his neck. He was desperately implying how she physically hurt them last night.

"Tsk." Her eyes narrowed, a proof that she's getting miffed and as we all have been waiting for her another round of btching, she hastily removed the band aid making hyung squeezed for the sudden jolt of pain.